Wonderboys second main event

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
I know he is only the main due to injuries but i can see if he wins the ufc putting a push on him and making him a constant main for tv events.

He is flashy, likeable, has a great resume, and wins by ko pretty often. If he beats hendrix i expect a big push.

Yes i bumped this to screw with thise ney sayers haha

Last edited:
If he beats Hendricks he should get a title shot against Lawler

Let's just hope Big Rig doesn't wrestlefuck him into a decision win.

I understand it's a legit game plan and one of many parts of mma as a whole, it's just painstakingly boring to watch.

If the fight is going to be on the ground, I'd prefer it be a jiu jitsu chess match ala Maia vs Nelson. That shit was entertaining.

Big Rig likely destroys his nads with the back of his head & rapes him on the ground.

I haven't really followed Wonder Boy and plan to watch a few of his fights before tomorrow. I hope he lays a beat down on Hendricks. We need a fresh face or two in the top 5 of WW

He's a good interview too, would make a cool champ

If he pulls off the upset he deserves Lawler.

This is a difficult fight to predict. Im surprised more people arent talking about it.

This is a difficult fight to predict. Im surprised more people arent talking about it.
agreed that is a hard one to call. Id have to go with hendricks just because hes more proven, however, im rooting for thompson. I believe whoever wins will do so dominately

Let's just hope Big Rig doesn't wrestlefuck him into a decision win.

I understand it's a legit game plan and one of many parts of mma as a whole, it's just painstakingly boring to watch.

If the fight is going to be on the ground, I'd prefer it be a jiu jitsu chess match ala Maia vs Nelson. That shit was entertaining.

That was like a chess match where one man was in check the entire time.

I've got Wonderboy in this one but I'm a bit biased because he's one of my favourite fighters.

If he beats Hendricks he should get a title shot against Lawler

jizzyjizzy.gif

I know he is only the main due to injuries but i can see if he wins the ufc putting a push on him and making him a constant main for tv events.

He is flashy, likeable, has a great resume, and wins by ko pretty often. If he beats hendrix i expect a big push.

You don't have to worry about any of this happening. Nice thoughts though.

Lets talk about this now fuckers!!!! Hahahahaha

Back