UFC didn't let Rothwell come out with mask/cloak

Zorrox

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but this is bullshit IMO. Just like with Cowboy and his american flag patch the UFC is doing everything they can to stop fighters from being unique.

It would have been hilarious to see Rothwell come out with that on.

Those evil sons a bitches

giphy.gif

thread should have been locked after the first response....

There's only one personality permitted in the UFC - talking shit on the microphone. Anything else or any sort of persona or style, not allowed.

#nofunallowed.

The loss of individuality is the worst thing about the Reebok deal.

I'm a Barnett nuthugger but Ben Rothwell is fucking AWESOME!!!!!! Hope to see him fight JDS or Browne next as both fighters are ranked ahead of him and he wants to lay waste to the HW division. Hell I'd even be interested in a Cain/Rothwell 2.......

Make it happen Joe Silva

tumblr_nbgmfeUOOR1qfrkf9o3_250.gif

Reebok should be making custom masks and cloaks, and making cool custom shorts for the fighters without the need of having condom depot plastered on the back. They couldn't be going about this worse.

I'm a Barnett nuthugger but Ben Rothwell is fucking AWESOME!!!!!! Hope to see him fight JDS or Browne next as both fighters are ranked ahead of him and he wants to lay waste to the HW division. Hell I'd even be interested in a Cain/Rothwell 2.......

Make it happen Joe Silva

tumblr_nbgmfeUOOR1qfrkf9o3_250.gif
Actually, they are both ranked below him like they should be. The rankings are bat shit crazy though, Stipe #2 with JDS #6.

man i've really come around on rothwell. He's a dork but at least he's got a sense of humour.

War Big Ben!

They've been doing this stuff for years,not just because of the Reebok deal. They sacked Mayhem Miller because he got in a big argument backstage with Burt Watson because Mayhem wanted to wear a gas mask for his ring entrance.

Not everything is slippery slope. Are they afraid everyone is going to start wearing masks if Ben does?

I understand to a degree I suppose but they could always address it if it became too widespread. Let the few individuals with personality have some harmless fun and market themselves.

That's really too bad, I wish they would just let him unleash his villainous free spirit. It's fun.

They did, cause mma ain't fake as fuck.

Nothing wrong with some fun now and again
Not to mention conor, ronda, and couple of others basically bring down the ufc's image to new levels of ignorance and stupidity.

Back