USADA is questionable and no one should trust them

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I'm telling you man after I listened to Chael's podcast I started to doubt them then came the Yoel Romero test and rumours has the B samples were negative..

They need to introduce Blood bank companies that are different from USADA because if I was fighting for the UFC i would have never trusted my blood with them. just saying

lance_armstrong,_doping_medium.jpg

They are more dengerous then taking drugs because they can ruin careers with false positive tests

Hold on. Let me get my tin foil hat.

There is no such thing as false positives.

I'm telling you man after I listened to Chael's podcast I started to doubt them then came the Yoel Romero test and rumours has the B samples were negative..

They need to introduce Blood bank companies that are different from USADA because if I was fighting for the UFC i would have never trusted my blood with them. just saying
Why are they untrustworthy so far they are clearing the sport from all the cheaters

Oh fuck me, not the independent blood bank thread again.

What you are suggesting is exactly what usada do you deranged fool

Hahaha stopped right there.

Chael hates USADA/NSAC more than he hates pink shirt Silva.

Anderson-Silva-v-Chael-Sonnen-3-UFC117press-750-747x370.jpg

You started to question them after listening to somebodies that has tested positive for steroids twice, is that what you said ?

Well here's the dumbest thread of the week.

Hey hold on, let's just have WADA do the tests, WADA is way tougher than USADA!

if u read what they do in boxing its clear they play favorites and do their best to help people who pay them lots of money. They let floyd do a banned iv in his fight with manny paquao and much more. before with fight night testing it was an even playing field but with the new testing the target fighters.

You people are paranoid as fuck. USADA doesn't give two shits about any of the fighters. They just go in do their job and leave

i'm happy yoel got cleared but

lol at people who doubt science. Yoel tested positive and his B sample got lucky. simple as that.

I think that the reality is that what the UFC is doing with USADA has to be incredibly expensive. I would not expect the UFC to be jumping up and down to dump more money into the program and hire more companies to help USADA out. I would say that the appearance of effectiveness is more important than the actual effectiveness.

Back