Theoretically Speaking,Overeem can be advertised as the #1 Legit HW in the World if he leaves UFC

Theoretically Speaking

You Come at the King, You Best not Miss
Banned
Reaction score
and they wouldn't be wrong.

Overeem beat Werdum....The UFC Champ...and JDS, an Ex Champ.

Sure he lost to rothwell but if JDS beats Rothwell in his upcoming fight, it will make the REEM look good.

Overeem also lost to BigFoot Silva but that was back when he had TRT so he has the excuse...Anyways Travis browne did beat him but after Overeem was destroying him.

As you can see, if Bellator,Razin,etc advertises right, they have a good argument that he is indeed the #1 HW in the world.

It isn't that far fetched...The Reem IMO could beat Werdum still.

UFC knows Overeem is legit, so they have to pay up or risk losing the #1 HW in the world.

Themainman speaking, nah

Alright here we go TS. Now this is a decent post.

You have a point for sure.

Does this mean you're done with the white-shaming, race-baiting posts now? You're one of only a select few racists on this board, and I'd gladly remove you from that list.

Keep it up.

lol, you are plugging yourself in your titles now? You keep things interesting I'll give you that! Good OP btw.

WG7wkGA.gif

Rothwell finishes him again.

Reem is as legit as they come. He has a personality, he's easily marketable, and he has the look the UFC wants. They're gonna try MUCH harder to keep him than Bendo, who was dull, not a draw, and on the decline.

and they wouldn't be wrong.

Overeem beat Werdum....The UFC Champ...and JDS, an Ex Champ.

Sure he lost to rothwell but if JDS beats Rothwell in his upcoming fight, it will make the REEM look good.

Overeem also lost to BigFoot Silva but that was back when he had TRT so he has the excuse...Anyways Travis browne did beat him but after Overeem was destroying him.

As you can see, if Bellator,Razin,etc advertises right, they have a good argument that he is indeed the #1 HW in the world.

It isn't that far fetched...The Reem IMO could beat Werdum still.

UFC knows Overeem is legit, so they have to pay up or risk losing the #1 HW in the world.
Overeem%2BTKO%2Bvy%2BRothwell%2Bin%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.png

Rothwell lit him up like a dumpster fire and hasn't lost yet.

Travis Browne KO'd him in the first round.

Bigfoot ....

Anyhow. The best guys in the division right now are Werdum, Miocic and Rothwell. He hasn't fought the first two on this UFC run and the third one slept him.

What the fuck is going on itt? Hey, OP, there is life beyond Sherdog. That said, yes, Overeem is worth paying for, theoretically speaking.

Overeem vs Fedor is the biggest mma fight there can be made. Russia, Japan, and Europe would be all over it. Not to mention the Americans and Brazilians would buy it too.

Losing Reem would def hurt and the UFC would be stupid to do so but he's not gonna be considered the best HW in the world or ranked the top HW in the world by anyone unless he beats Werdum for the title.

And Rothwell could turn around and say I smashed you and havent lost since then so I'm the real best HW.

No. He couldn't even beat my beautiful aquamarine Generalaire tanker desk buitl by General Fireproofing in Dayton Ohio in 1960. He couldn't even out trash talk my desk.

My desk by submission in the first round.

THE DESK HAS SPOKEN!!!

hey remember that time overeem got knocked out? If overeem wants to be considered "legit" hed have to beat hunt

Rothwell lit him up like a dumpster fire and hasn't lost yet.

Travis Browne KO'd him in the first round.

Bigfoot ....

Anyhow. The best guys in the division right now are Werdum, Miocic and Rothwell. He hasn't fought the first two on this UFC run and the third one slept him.
How is Reem not one of the best in the division but Stipe is?

Stipe's last 4 fights have been Maldonado (a LHW and late notice replacement) a win, JDS a loss, brutal TKO of Hunt, and KO of the real glass chin king AA.

Reem's last 4 is a lost to Rothwell (a loss that looks better everyday), a TKO over Struve (who knocked Stipe the &%$# out), UD over Big Country, and a ko victory over JDS (perennial div #2)

I'll take Reem's last 4 over Stipe's. I don't know about you

Back