*NEW VIDEO* CM Punk speaks on Mickey Gall, Fight philosophy

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

giphy.gif

I'll have to check this out when I'm not on my cell phone. Curious if Punk will ever talk about Mike Jackson's recent comments.

Can't wait for punk to hit him with the GTS

Don't really want to hear about his "fight philosophy". Just want to see the guy step in and fight.

Hard to criticize the guy for this interview. Punk seems to have both feet on the ground.

Lol @ women wanting to fight him. Holly by KO.

Mickey drives a bread truck. Who does he train with?

CM via vicious KO.

I like mickey, but its obvious from this interview that Punk will annihilate him...

Seems like a humble dude with a good head on his shoulders. The shot he's getting is undeserved but I don't blame him using his notoriety to get a fight in the UFC. I wish him the best, and I hope his opponent gets some good coin from fighting him.

Wow, I actually thought that video was pretty good. I like him. I want to see him win.

I don't really know much(anything) about CM Punk, but if I were to judge him solely on this video, he seems like a decent guy with a great work ethic.

he genuinely seems to be going about this the right way, would like to see him succeed provided he stays grounded.

He seems like a decent guy. I don't have any issue with him, I'm just critical of the UFC signing a guy with zero fight experience. If he does well, great. But if he does poorly the UFC will have egg on their face because there is really nothing to go off of.

CM Punk seems like a very nice, very likable guy. This is the hurt game. I really don't see him having a killer instinct where he wants to hurt someone else.
I think going into this sport to 'challenge yourself', or to 'see if you have what it takes', are the wrong reasons, and is a recipe for disaster.

I can't wait for this fighter wannabe to get ktfo. Other than that, I could give a shit less about phil.

Didn't watch.

Punk hasn't fought in mma yet, so who cares what he says?

I like this vid, he calls it frank, and it is all what it is.....

Having said that, after I made this vid dropped from supposedly going to fight at MW down to WW.....

hmmmmmm

Just having fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back