Yoel Romero clean after all?

Not clean, neither his body chemistry nor his fight trunks.

Tim Kennedy along with 95% of the Sherdog forum (a ton of which took the opportunity to cowardly attack Yoels faith), NOT including myself and a few select others.

You see, some of us wait until results or news is absolutely confirmed before casting stones.

With that said, I'll continue waiting.

malki kawa is just looking for something

but if romero were to be clean, i would be glad. but, nah

So does the UFC still honor his #1 contender status if his B sample can't provide the evidence needed for the NSAC to act on him?

Thats the bigger question.

If Yoel's B test comes back negative I'll be really happy. And suspicious.

Gay Jesus turned the TRT and HGH in Yoel's body into wine.

I was wondering why it was taking so long to release the results... I never even saw anything official on what he pissed hot for in the A sample

why in the first place he was bashed and now we are waiting for samples to know if he is guilty or not ???

I would be happy if the UFC spent all the USADA money employing a team of doctors which provided all the 'supplements' necessary for fighters to train, recover and improve. Everyone could be TRT Belfort. Treat the sport like Formula One instead of having the fighters hide in the shadows…

Of course that will never be the reality. People want to believe in superman and the UFC are forced to help continue the illusion.

Should say all of Sherdog will be eating their words.

On the one hand, I'd love for Rockhold/Weidman II to be canceled. On the other hand, I don't like eating crow.

Lmao, no way is Yoel clean. They might have botched the B sample and maybe he'll get away with it, but that doesn't mean he's clean.

Not clean, neither his body chemistry nor his fight trunks.

26.jpg

I was wondering why it was taking so long to release the results... I never even saw anything official on what he pissed hot for in the A sample
Well it seems that he was flagged meaning someone was out of the ordinary in the test. If he is clean (passes B test) this makes USADA look really really bad.

why in the first place he was bashed and now we are waiting for samples to know if he is guilty or not ???

Because people prefer to view the world in black and white and cast judgement before the facts have even been presented.

Back