5 best reasons to watch Ufn 82

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1. Hendricks vs Wonderboy- Return of the former champ vs one of mmas most dynamic strikers.
2. OSP vs Feijao- guaranteed violence, someone's getting brutally finished
3. Damian Grabowski- yea he's old but he's a legit threat and probably a top 10 HW
4. Super prospects- Ray Both and Misha Cirkunov, both have top 5 potential
5. Benavidez vs Makovsky- not a big fan of either but both are elite flyweights

What reasons are looking forward to Ufn 82?

Benavidez Makovsky. Joe B has bested about everyone else (didn't see the Bagautinov fight so idk how close that one was), Makovsky seems undeterred by his loss to Dodson, let's get it

Isn't Phil Brooks opponent fighting too?

Yes. Or no. I'm not sure about how the whole thing works.
It's supposed to be some guy named Mickey Gall, if he wins, he gets to fight against Brooks. But what happens if he loses? Then his opponent becomes Punk's first opponent or no?

I only need one reason to watch - It's MMA.

Definitely. I want to see more of Kyoji, Smolka too. Both of those guys are exciting, Smolka puts on ground battles that are as exciting as they come
I agree but a lot of people are suggesting a title eliminator for Smolka already, he hasn't beat a ranked guy, let's see him fight Sergio Pettis or Ray Borg.

FS 1 commercials

But seriously very interested to see if Hendricks will actually go for finish in this fight. Benavidez is fun to watch. OSP will KTFO Calvacante. And if we are lucky Nelson will blast Rosholt into oblivion with dat overhand right.

1. Hendricks vs Wonderboy- Return of the former champ vs one of mmas most dynamic strikers.
2. OSP vs Feijao- guaranteed violence, someone's getting brutally finished
3. Damian Grabowski- yea he's old but he's a legit threat and probably a top 10 HW
4. Super prospects- Ray Both and Misha Cirkunov, both have top 5 potential
5. Benavidez vs Makovsky- not a big fan of either but both are elite flyweights

What reasons are looking forward to Ufn 82?
6. The possibility of someone getting KTFO!

Michael Jackson

giphy.gif

Back