Forbes: Overeem most likely to Bellator

Good stuff.

Let the exodus continue.

Next up:

JszmZk1u.jpg

Not gonna happen. Bellator can't pay him the same amount of money.

i can already hear dana "Overeem is not a top five type of guy, hes not championship material, hes a gatekeeper"

UFC has the right to match so for them to let Overeem go the offer would have to be completely ridiculous

Good for Alistair either way, he gets massively overpaid and probably an immediate title shot

This article is written like someone from sherdog wrote it.

Reem interested in more sponsor money.
yes Overreem is in the 6-10 fights with zuffa tier for a grand total of $5000 sponsorship income.

Im sure he could make 5-8 times that EASY elsewhere.

yes Overreem is in the 6-10 fights with zuffa tier for a grand total of $5000 sponsorship income.

Im sure he could make 5-8 times that EASY elsewhere.

Yep the UFC will have to offer him PPV points and I see them doing that in this case.

You need a source to let you now that Viacom doesn't just let Bellator spend whatever they want and however much they want?

They matched Alvarez's contract. Gave a huge figure out to Melendez.

Bellator has the capability to throw down some $$ if they feel like it.

Don't forget about the sweet contract they gave Rampage.

So , yes source please.

Dana is shaking in his fucking boots now!!! Keep those big names away from the UFC Reebok LMAO

So Sterling, Giblert, Eye, Mitrione might go to Bellator according this article.

You're reading the article wrong. They're not saying Reem is most likely going to Belator.
They're just listing UFC fighters that are the most likely candidates to join Benson in Bellator.

WTF do Forbes know about MMA?

Ps: they can piss right off if they think I'm turning off my ad blocker.

Not gonna happen. Bellator can't pay him the same amount of money.

Viacom can and they might make an exception for one of the most sought after HWs in MMA plus Overeem will get far more in sponsorship money in Bellator vs the Reebok deal.

Back