Dana doesn't believe Conor Can win

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol at Dana thinking there is 15 lbs between LW and FW.

It seems that Dana and Conor are not so cool right now.

Dana likes to pay peanuts. Conor ask for boxing money.

Or he's hyping up this fight, and making it seem like a monumental impossible task for Conor, so if Conor wins, its that much bigger for him and the UFC.

Dana can say he has the GOAT fighter.

Lol at Dana thinking there is 15 lbs between LW and FW.

Nothing new here, Dana exagerrates at everything why not this either. Everything has to bigger, stronger and faster than they actually are. And every champion who fights at the next PPV is the P4P best.

haha at anyone who believes dana. If he thought that hed never let the fight happen.

Or he's hyping up this fight, and making it seem like a monumental impossible task for Conor, so if Conor wins, its that much bigger for him and the UFC.

Dana can say he has the GOAT fighter.

More likely imo. The hype for the Aldo fight was bigger, now it seems like Conor's the favorite to beat RDA.

I don't think many people think Conor will win. I like Conor but I doubted him in his last two fights so what do I know.

Dana prays that Conor will lose so Dana gets some power back. He better hope RDA wins because if not, Conor will hold this against Dana . Shit Conor will make Dana wait in the lobby while he meets with Lorenzo and Frank if he beats RDA. I would give a kidney away if Conor wins. I didnt like Conor at first , but god damn does he back it up . He is similiar to Floyd Mayweather , where people will just tune in just to see Conor losing. Now Conor has a personality and is not unlikeable like Floyd , but 2 years from now if he keeps winning he will draw as well as Mayweather. Dana would trade one of his kids ( he dont give a shit about his family) for Conor to lose badly. I for one cant wait til UFC 196

I think it's pretense. He want's to be able to brag
on how Mcgregor is even better than he thought
should he beat RDA. This way, he's in a win-win
situation.

'He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?'
trueromance-areyou1.gif

I don't think many people think Conor will win. I like Conor but I doubted him in his last two fights so what do I know.

There is no outcome besides Conor by Submission that would surprise me

Marketing ploy.

He's just saying that so if McGregor wins he can blow him even harder after.

Theres been even bigger surprises than that, so even that wouldn't surprise me.

I can't even see Conor attempting a submission, even if he drops RDA I think he will use strikes to try and finish

Wolf tickets.

If he thought Conor has no chance of winning, then why make the fight in the first place?

Conor has a stiff task, IF he wins he's a UFC hall of famer.

Back