Chad Mendes On Conor Mcgregor Fighting Dos Anjos

Americans would pronounce 'Dos Anjos' better if they just called him 'Dos Angels'. 'Dos Onions' is way off.

Conor beat a 2 week camp Mendes.

Edgar beat a full camp Mendes.

Conor would lose to Edgar any day of the week, including Sunday.

Edgar beat a chin cracked by Conor mini Mendes.

Mendes' chin is so clearly deteriorated that I don't even hold Edgars win over him in high regard

Can't watch the video as in work...Bet he still sounds salty though right?

Can't watch the video as in work...Bet he still sounds salty though right?
Not at all.
He seems pretty objective.
He does mention that Conor was bigger than him. Other than that, he was pretty relaxed.

Americans would pronounce 'Dos Anjos' better if they just called him 'Dos Angels'. 'Dos Onions' is way off.

You understand the irony of about complaining about pronunciation across different languages right?

Not at all.
He seems pretty objective.
He does mention that Conor was bigger than him. Other than that, he was pretty relaxed.

Good to know :D Heal and grow Chad, heal and grow.

Edgar cought Mendes, Mendes was looking good damaging his legs. Edgar got lucky, Chad takes this in a rematch if its ever happens

The thing though Chad is that this isn't pure wrestling and RDA isn't that much bigger than Conor. Conor already looks bigger and faster then before. I think we are going to see an even scarier Conor at 155

Conor knocked Aldo out in 13 seconds, Edgar lost a decision to him. Conor would beat Edgar any day of the week. He would beat Edgar if they fought in edgars living room & allowed his family to be the judges.

Conor knocked Aldo out in 13 seconds, Edgar lost a decision to him. Conor would beat Edgar any day of the week. He would beat Edgar if they fought in edgars living room & allowed his family to be the judges.

Conor got choked out in 30 seconds. He should stay at FW where the competition is easier.

What annoys me a lot is when Rogan says a very common name like Rafael as HHHHHafael. I get it, RDA is Brazilian, but they're speaking in English.

Back