VIDEO - Kid Gets Punched By Mark Hunt And Shows No Pain Reaction

• Thread starter MixedMartialArt
  • Start date
M

MixedMartialArt

Man who is this dude? He looks pretty young but he tough as hell. He gets punched by Mark Hunt who is known for one of the hardest striker in the UFC and he shows no pain reaction ?!

Even Mark Hunt is pretty surprise of the reaction. If you don't know this video then enjoy it.

welcome.

to two weeks ago.

Boxing vs MMA debate incoming.

That's the benefit of the patented Big Country Gut™. He probably didn't even feel that.

I don't know man. That looks dangerous as shit.

giphy.gif

Considering it's the HW division, I think that just earned Mr. Noodles a title shot

Roy Nelson Jr.

I have my doubts Mark really put his all into that punch

Years from now he will be walking down the street or buying groceries and his torso will spontaneously explode. Nobody will realize it is from when Mark Hunt once hit him so hard in the belly that the blow traveled forward in time.

Years from now he will be walking down the street or buying groceries and his torso will spontaneously explode. Nobody will realize it is from when Mark Hunt once hit him so hard in the belly that the blow traveled forward in time.

Screw it, looked for a good video of the five-point-exploding-heart technique from Kill Bill but they are all shit.

Back