UFC should sign Kron Gracie

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Kron is currently 2-0 fighting at welterweight. I'd match him up with CM Punk after CM's first fight. CM may very well have better striking than Kron and could pull out a decision. Obviously CM has no chance in the grappling department against Kron. Regardless of the result, it would be a good signing for the UFC.

No more Gracies please.

Haven't been impressed with a Grace since 1995.

I'd rather he get more experience first... his ground game would probably be one of the best in the UFC, up there with Maia

He didn't look all that impressive in his fight at Rizin, I think he was losing to yamamotos cousin or something but just caught him in a slick choke.

One of these days the Gracie fam is going to get smart and start cross training their kids bjj with Muay thai & wrestling. Then we will see them produce some champs again. Their ground game is insane, but MMA has really evolved since the early days.

Kron is currently 2-0 fighting at welterweight. I'd match him up with CM Punk after CM's first fight. CM may very well have better striking than Kron and could pull out a decision. Obviously CM has no chance in the grappling department against Kron. Regardless of the result, it would be a good signing for the UFC.
how do you know anything about CM Punks striking and grappling we have yet to see him compete

One of these days the Gracie fam is going to get smart and start cross training their kids bjj with Muay thai & wrestling. Then we will see them produce some champs again. Their ground game is insane, but MMA has really evolved since the early days.
Agreed. I know Kron was training with the Diaz bros for awhile. I'm sure he worked on his boxing there a bit.

how do you know anything about CM Punks striking and grappling we have yet to see him compete
I don't know anything about CM's striking, but I know for sure he has no chance grappling with Kron, because Kron is one of the very best grapplers in the world , but the Gracie's also have a reputation for having mediocre stand up skills. CM trains at Roufusport Largely a kickboxing gym.

Back