More likely to happen?

MikeyCanFly

Sherbro 4 Life
@purple
Reaction score
Big Rig landing a headkick on Wonderboy, or Wonderboy scoring a takedown on Big Rig?

Personally I cannot see Johny even kicking higher than his hips and as for Wonderboy I understand he does train with Weidman but with Johny being as experienced as he is I just cannot see Wonderboy taking him down.

If i was betting on it I'd have to say Big Rig would get the head kick, but I do not see that happening Saturday.

It's possible that Wonderboy could set up a brief takedown thru strikes. I've seen crazier shit happen in fights.

Pretty much what Conan said. I can imagine the old "hand touches the ground for 0.5 seconds" deal.

Can we agree that Big Rigs only way he can kick higher than his hips is if they are up kicks from bottom.

After Gus took down both Jones and DC, anything wouldn't surprise me.

Also Big Ben subbing Josh Barnett too.

Wonderboy is getting his ass beat he has not faced a grinding ass sum bitch like Bigg Rigg yet. People seem to forget Hendrix is humble in taking it in the behind because he beat GSP and the current champ twice, really his only loss was to the scale this last go around. The Cruz fight can be looked at either way but Hendrix got the shaft big time from the judges.

Big Rig landing a headkick on Wonderboy, or Wonderboy scoring a takedown on Big Rig?

Personally I cannot see Johny even kicking higher than his hips and as for Wonderboy I understand he does train with Weidman but with Johny being as experienced as he is I just cannot see Wonderboy taking him down.

If i was betting on it I'd have to say Big Rig would get the head kick, but I do not see that happening Saturday.
Even with Johnny not being to kick above his head, I'd say its still more likely that he lands a headkick. Stephen thompson will not takedown Hendricks

Wonderboy did get top or back position on ellenberger so I'll go with that

Back