Upcoming featherweight title shot : Who to believe ? Dana White or Dana White ?

Who's telling the truth ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dana White said:
"It's one of those things, We made the fight the first time and he got hurt and had to pull out. Then we made it again and it ended in 13 seconds. It's tough to make that fight again right away."

Dana White said:
“I love Jose (Aldo). I’ll call him today (Wednesday) and we’ll talk to decide who’s next for him”

ESPN Brazil asked White if the conversation with Aldo would be about a title fight and the UFC President replied, “yes.”

Who's lying ? Who's telling the truth ? I'm genuinely confused !!!!

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Dana-White-Justin-Bieber.jpg

Maybe Jose gonna try a different division. Drop weight and fight Cruz. Would support.

Belive Dana, LOL
Aldo deserves the next shot

I'd make a joke where Dana would betray his own mother to make a profit but he probably already did something like that.

Dana is afraid Aldo will go to Bellator and Conor rematch is doomed.

Just because he's talking to Aldo about a title fight it doesn't mean Aldo is getting one. It just means that they're talking about it, which is no surprise from the way Aldo and his camp have been talking to the media.

He said no to an immediate rematch, Ronda will be out for a year by the time she comes back & Holly will have already fought Miesha, is that considered an immediate rematch? Just because the fighter who lost their belt in their last fight will fight for the belt in his next fight which could be months & months from now, it doesn't mean it's an immediate rematch.

Maybe Jose gonna try a different division. Drop weight and fight Cruz. Would support.
Or more like...fight his contract and potentially sign to Bellator...Aldo expressed disdain regarding that reebok deal not so long ago...

Here's what i think he means.

If Conor beats RDA. Jose will fight Conor for the LW belt.

If conor doesn't beat RDA Frankie goes first and Jose goes after.

Dana is afraid Aldo will go to Bellator and Conor rematch is doomed.
I don't really see why he would be majorly bothered by that move. Aldo was never a big draw in the UFC until Conor came along and he's doesn't fight that often. If he does leave and dominate another organisation (which he probably will) then it just makes the UFC look good because they know that no other business have legitimate threats to their FW division.

Here's what i think he means.

If Conor beats RDA. Jose will fight Conor for the LW belt.

If conor doesn't beat RDA Frankie goes first and Jose goes after.

A couple of weeks ago, his general vibe when asked about Aldo wanting to fight for a title was "get the fuck out of here". Now it's "let me tell you something, I love this kid. I'm gonna call Aldo and see what happens. Of course he's fighting for the title, ya goof !"

I will tell you who not to believe... Dana White.

Dana is unpredictable and the Fertitta's trust him.

It seems like Conor turned down Frankie again, but would agree to Aldo next.

Maybe he got word that swole Conor can't/doesn't want to make 145 anymore, and will vacate after he wins LW. Aldo vs. Edgar for the vacant belt as UFC 200 co-main.

lol he barely can make the featherweight (even when compared to mcgregor he looked like a small fw)

Who's lying ? Who's telling the truth ? I'm genuinely confused !!!!

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

Dana-White-Justin-Bieber.jpg
dana doing what dana does, but probably something behind the scenes must have happened for him to change his approach

Back