Anyone else excited to see Mike 'Quicksand' Pyle get back in there tomorrow night?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
While I do believe Pyle is nearing the end of his career, I think he's got a few more left in him, and I'm hoping for a vintage Pyle performance tomorrow night. Guy always brings it and is as well rounded as they come. The same exact thing can be said about his opponent Sean Spencer. Should be a great matchup.

How do you guys think Pyle does in this one?

I particularly don't like Mike Pyle.

Well, I'm more excited for this than I would be to see him reprise his role in the Universal Soldier franchise.

While I do believe Pyle is nearing the end of his career, I think he's got a few more left in him, and I'm hoping for a vintage Pyle performance tomorrow night. Guy always brings it and is as well rounded as they come. The same exact thing can be said about his opponent Sean Spencer. Should be a great matchup.

War pyle

Would still watch...when he's winning he's entertaining, when he's getting murked...it's fun too...he's one of those fighters you always just want to see in the octagon fight.

cool story: pyle's first pro mma fight was against a 205 lb rampage jackson; he weighed in at 175 lbs and took the fight on one week's notice. pretty badass

2c906a9c2665a3f8bbdbe625195902d6.gif

Mike Pyle is done he is a card filler at best, the truth sucks I know I get it

Pyle's def about done. His chin can't take it anymore. He had some great wins though along the way. I think Spencer wins a decision.

I am, always enjoy his fights I feel tomorrow is a very winnable fight for him

I'm not looking forward to any fight on this card honestly and there are names on it.

I hate Pyle. I thought he'd lose coz he's clearly on the slide being almost 40 and all, but...

I saw he was the 'dog on Paddypower, then realised Spencer isn't a 1-hitter-quitter like the guys who usually put Pyle's lights out. So I threw him in a couple bets, see what happens.

Pyle, submission, 3rd round.

I'm not looking forward to any fight on this card honestly and there are names on it.

Scoggins vs Borg
Grabowski vs Lewis
Wonderboy vs Hendricks
Feijao vs OSP
Cirkunov vs Nicholson

Are pretty good fights. All feature either top prospects, top 10 fighters or fighters who could be top 10

Scoggins vs Borg
Grabowski vs Lewis
Wonderboy vs Hendricks
Feijao vs OSP
Cirkunov vs Nicholson

Are pretty good fights. All feature either top prospects, top 10 fighters or fighters who could be top 10
Damn. Yeah. Tell everyone how it turned out.

Back