Dana White: Aldo's next fight will be for a title

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
UFC President Dana White does what he wants and can change his mind at the drop of a dime.

News coming from Brazil is giving Jose Aldo fans and supporters a lot to be happy about. ESPN Brazil spoke exclusively with White on Aldo’s next fight (via Google Translate).

“I love Jose (Aldo). I’ll call him today (Wednesday) and we’ll talk to decide who’s next for him,” said White.

ESPN Brazil asked White if the conversation with Aldo would be about a title fight and the UFC President replied, “yes.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jose-aldo/dana-white-talking-jose-aldo-featherweight-title-fight/

Bad move on Aldo's part just as it is on Weidman, Cain, and Ronda's, if you don't take the time off to learn what you did wrong in the first fight you will never improve, look at what Cain did after losing to JDS.

The immediate rematches need to stop for everyone. Weidman/Whittaker, Aldo/Holloway, Cain/Rothwell, and Ronda/Nunes are the fights to make.

"I'll also call a bunch of top psychiatrists to call round and assess Frankie Edgars mental health. We take care of our guys".

Conor is going to be holding all the titles that Aldo could possibly contend for.

Frankie Edgar cant wait to go to Bellator lol

So McGregor vs Aldo UFC 200 main event? Kind of weak in my opinion.

Can't trust Dana. At this point, I don't even think he knows himself what's next for Aldo and Frankie. We'll have to wait RDA vs McGregor to have an idea.

1.gif

I can see another intern belt developing. Sure Jose you will fight for a title next V Frankie for the undisputed intern belt.

He has to mean eventually. Like Frankie fights Conor and Aldo gets winner.

There's literally zero criteria for an immediate rematch anymore. Cain, Weidman, Aldo, etc. all had different circumstances. Used to be just a robbery would be enough to do it. Now all anyone has to do is cry about something.

I don't want this... give it to Frankie for fuck sake unless we're talking LW

It's his hot body, he'll do what he wants.

frankie's terrorist sympathizing ass can wait... no ... wait... cut him and waterboard him and his terrorist buddies in gitmo

frankie probably serves as Renzo's and the Prince of Bahrain's goat

Bad move on Aldo's part just as it is on Weidman, Cain, and Ronda's, if you don't take the time off to learn what you did wrong in the first fight you will never improve, look at what Cain did after losing to JDS.

The immediate rematches need to stop for everyone. Weidman/Whittaker, Aldo/Holloway, Cain/Rothwell, and Ronda/Nunes are the fights to make.

To be fair, there isn't much to learn. He jumped in, got punched in the face, was knocked out cold. I do wish he would just take a fight though.

UFC President Dana White does what he wants and can change his mind at the drop of a dime.

News coming from Brazil is giving Jose Aldo fans and supporters a lot to be happy about. ESPN Brazil spoke exclusively with White on Aldo’s next fight (via Google Translate).

“I love Jose (Aldo). I’ll call him today (Wednesday) and we’ll talk to decide who’s next for him,” said White.

ESPN Brazil asked White if the conversation with Aldo would be about a title fight and the UFC President replied, “yes.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/jose-aldo/dana-white-talking-jose-aldo-featherweight-title-fight/
may be he just got scared that aldo will move to bellator

Frankie, if you're reading this, GO TO BELLATOR! You don't have to take this bro!

Back