So what if CM Punk, you know, wins

ProtestTheZero

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anything can happen in this sport. Mickey Gall, young and fresh to the sport himself, gets overly-confident and rushes in on Punk trying to take his head off Anderson Silva style. And boom, Punk lands a miracle shot that puts him away. What happens? For one I know this website would explode, but I can't even imagine the reactions from all parties if he pulls it off

tumblr_mq9y9h9xDW1solgcao1_500.gif

anger, denial, depression, rage.

but for some, a big smile :)

He'll retire undefeated, and immediately be inducted into the UFC HOF.

Meh. I'll just feel bad for Gall.

It's a win-win either way. He can either succeed and people will accept him, or he will fail and haters can gloat.

Anything can happen in this sport. Mickey Gall, young and fresh to the sport himself, gets overly-confident and rushes in on Punk trying to take his head off Anderson Silva style. And boom, Punk lands a miracle shot that puts him away. What happens? For one I know this website would explode, but I can't even imagine the reactions from all parties if he pulls it off

When has Anderson ever rushed in and tried to take someone's head off though?

He will change his name from Chick Magnet Punk to Champion Material Punk.

When has Anderson ever rushed in and tried to take someone's head off though?
I meant it as in he goes in to enchange with his hands down like he's Silva. I would want to show off against someone like Punk

So an MMA newcomer beats another MMA newcomer? Congrats.

Love or hate cm punk he's got some guts to give it a shot

Unless it's one big scam fix which I think would be hard to pull off!

Punk didn't need to do this, essentially he's doing it for fun and may suffer a massive beating for it

Love or hate cm punk he's got some guts to give it a shot

Unless it's one big scam fix which I think would be hard to pull off!

Punk didn't need to do this, essentially he's doing it for fun and may suffer a massive beating for it

He hasn't really got that much guts. He didn't work his ass off for years, or work the regional circuits to build himself up. He'll get paid a ton to fight in the biggest MMA organisation in the world. If the UFC signed me and I got to train with pros I'd do it in a heartbeat. He got to bypass the actual difficult part.

Never saw him wrestle, but I hope he does ok... Figure four leg lock style.

I predict he will do very well, hes a tough dude and he wont cower when faced with adversity.

Back