Anderson Silva Reckons He Will Get The Win

d50x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone see Silva getting the win over Bisping in London? It's a while since he's done anything extremely convincing in the octagon. What does everyone think? Is he past it or will he take care of Bisping in his home country?

He thinks he can do it..

I want Bisping to win. Zero respect for Anderoid.

He's past it for sure but Bisping is a pretty easy match up for him. I'm expecting something similar to the Nick Diaz fight

God I hope so. If he loses he should retire because he's done. No disrespect but a few years ago this seemed like such a mismatch despite the fact I think Bisping is underrated. Actually if he wins big he should retire too. It's a good win to go out on

It will be a great fight. Bisping's striking always looks better when he is not worried about the takedown. He will throw more kicks for sure.

I am picking Anderson but Bisping could certainly take this.

I hope he wins and finds a more fitting end to his career. He's too great a fighter to have gone out on such a sour note.

Anderson is not the heaviest puncher (say compared to Bisping's past opponents in Vitor, Wanderlei, H-bomb), not a strong wrestler and hasn't won since 2012 so this is Bisping's best shot at this matchup. Anderson of old would have murdered him had he won his whatever 3 title contender fights back then.

Bisping has been busy fighting and winning top guys, mid guys and unknowns, dislike the guy but gotta give it to him.

Andersen via something spectacular. If Bisping wins though give him the damn title shot already.

Bisping with a win would have been potential fight with Weidman for n1 contender. but UFC screwed that and make Luke/Chris 2.

Can anyone see Silva getting the win over Bisping in London? It's a while since he's done anything extremely convincing in the octagon. What does everyone think? Is he past it or will he take care of Bisping in his home country?

He thinks he can do it..
And I think he can get the win too. Silva may be up there in age, but he hasn't taken a lot of damage over the course of his career. Although getting ko'd and snapping a leg could finish any fighters career ... Still believe Andy will win this.

Of course the guy thinks he can do it. I've never seen a fighter think he is going to lose his next match.
Doesn't mean it is actually going to happen, though.

I really hope Anderson wins this.

Horrible matchup for a 40 year old Anderson. If they wanted him to win they probably should have matched him up with henderson or someother goldie.

Back