Royce Gracie - Rich Piana - Interview

Rich is definitely not still fighting

Did they go for an 8 hour arm workout after?

My All time favorite Nattys.
Rich Piana definitely does not claim natty. Doesn't even joke about it. Royce on the other hand is not natty, but who cares, everyone else was using, probably more than him, which is why the only time he came in looking roided he got caught. He wasn't experienced enough to know his way around the testing.

Did they go for an 8 hour arm workout after?

Don't forget, your dick has to hang lower than your balls and always eat "real" food. Whatever it takes...

That sleveless tux is siq. Only 5% of people would be able to pull that off.

Rich Piana definitely does not claim natty. Doesn't even joke about it. Royce on the other hand is not natty, but who cares, everyone else was using, probably more than him, which is why the only time he came in looking roided he got caught. He wasn't experienced enough to know his way around the testing.

"Everyone" else was cheating? Really? When? The early UFCs fought in or later in Japan?

I'll grant a ton of guys probably juiced in Pride, and a fair amount did in the 1990s (Vitor, Kimo, Coleman, etc.). However, I'm not buying that everyone did, and I doubt Sak juiced "more than" Royce...and that's who Royce got caught cheating against.

When did Royce get so big? And when did he get all those tattoos?

Multiple cameras... all shaky... supposed to be dramatic...
I hate that garbage.

That guy is a fucking clown. He has tons of videos of him "punking out" body builders saying he's a badass MMA fighter, as if body builders ever claim to be badass fighters. They like to be big and strong, but this pudgy dude can't hang with them so he has to threaten to beat him up. Never wanted to see someone get hurt more in my life.

I don't know why but it felt super awkward.

Needs more synthol.

Multiple cameras... all shaky... supposed to be dramatic...
I hate that garbage.
Yep, very stupid. But Rich has been begging people to come up to him in a parking lot "and they would see what's what". It's part of his tough guy persona though and helps sell supplements to meatheads.

Back