VIDEO - MMA fighter refuse to accept TKO lose and the fight continue!

• Thread starter MixedMartialArt
  • Start date
M

MixedMartialArt

WTF? This is a brand new clip from thailand. The referee stops the fight between them and suddently one fighter don't accept the lose and wants the fight to go on.
The referee reacts on the most unprofessional way EVER! He just let them fight again!!!

What do you guys think about it?

That's crazy.

Dan should have let this continue.

6f9gr4.jpg

If it's a gentlemen's agreement then let them be

If it was in fact an early stoppage then he just corrected his mistake.

I used to behave like that when I was younger.... always wanted a "do over." It's a good trait to have when you're like 6 or 7.

There have been more than a few times I wish a ref could do this in the UFC...

I used to behave like that when I was younger.... always wanted a "do over." It's a good trait to have when you're like 6 or 7.

Oh, the old "that one doesn't count" technique. Loved it at that age...

If it was in fact an early stoppage then he just corrected his mistake.
You cant do that,the guy basically talked himself back into the fight.

That's hilarious. Wonder what the outcome of the fight was.

You don't do muy thai, so you don't understand the fighting culture

I do understand rules,and i do understand that as a fight fan for over 20 years,i have never seen a ref let a fighter talk himself back into a fight. Ive seen a fighter talk a ref into stopping it,but never this.

I do understand rules,and i do understand that as a fight fan for over 20 years,i have never seen a ref let a fighter talk himself back into a fight. Ive seen a fighter talk a ref into stopping it,but never this.
You'll never understand the fighting spirit

You'll never understand the fighting spirit

ahahahahahaha

i understand the fighting spirit. Fights get stopped early all the time that shouldnt. But if the ref made a decision to stop a fight he cant change his mind 30 seconds later. Thats ridiculous.

edited, had a bad stream and didn't see the video properly

ahahahahahaha

i understand the fighting spirit. Fights get stopped early all the time that shouldnt. But if the ref made a decision to stop a fight he cant change his mind 30 seconds later. Thats ridiculous.
You'll never understand, you have to respect the warrior spirit because no figher comes to lose, it is the way of Bushido.

Silly Thailand Athletic Commission

Back