Rothwell v Velasquez 2 would be perfect right now IMO

Rothwell should fight a top 5 opponent.

This probably won't happen. The UFC wants him to fight for the title.

You're really looking through pink glasses, man. You always gotta assume some part of Velasquez' body will fall apart. The guy is more fragile than a house of cards.

Why you want Rothwell to die?

My reasoning behind it is twofold:

1) I believe Rothwell has mentioned wanting to rematch Cain specifically.

2) I like Ben. A win over Cain would give him more than enough to get a title fight

3) It gives Cain an opportunity to come back with what he may consider an easier fight (regardless of a person's view of which fighter is currently superior, Velasquez holds a win over Rothwell and would just need to repeat that performance.The blue print on how he can beat Rothwell exists, so to speak)

That's three reasons, but they always did call me an overachiever

Rothwell is going to lay waste to the division. Cain is a mere stepping stone.

Listen to the audio from their last fight. Big Ben is pleading with his corner to tell him how to stop the single leg.

Now he has the cheat code and I would love to see Cain try to stand or shoot.

Muhahahahahaha!

You're really looking through pink glasses, man. You always gotta assume some part of Velasquez' body will fall apart. The guy is more fragile than a house of cards.

With the UFC building their new facility/training compound, I would assume there will be some type of bacta tank that they can simply suspend Cain's body in to keep it fresh until the fight.

Dont get me wrong i like Ben Travolta but if Cain ever makes it back he would smash him again.

I think Cain beats him again fairly easily. If Cain actually makes it to the fight healthy. But I enjoy seeing Ben on his run and he deserves credit for it.

This is one of the most interesting fights at HW now, and Rothwell deserves it if that is what he wants, and he says he wants it.

Rothwell has also accused Cain of steroid use, and said that he will need to fight different after the new testings (he said this before the Werdum fight)... And I guess he was not so far off after what we saw in the Werdum fight.

This is one of the most interesting fights at HW now, and Rothwell deserves it if that is what he wants, and he says he wants it.

Rothwell has also accused Cain of steroid use, and said that he will need to fight different after the new testings (he said this before the Werdum fight)... And I guess he was not so far off after what we saw in the Werdum fight.

If this fight happened and Rothwell beat Cain it'd have to be by strike that leads to GnP TKO. I just don't see Rothwell dominating Cain for 5 rounds like Cain dominated him.

Id like to see it and I think it makes perfect sense especially if they really are going to proceed with Werdum/Miocic

Ummmmmm if Cain could fight he would be fighting at UFC 196 because that Werdum back injury is a fabricated story in my opinion so sure Cain would be great if he could fight right now he could fight when he was suppose to

RIP Rothwell. Cain would beat the shit out of Rothwell. Despite the Werdum's lost Cain is still one of the best HWs in the world while Rothwell is same strong gatekeeper who was.

Ummmmmm if Cain could fight he would be fighting at UFC 196 because that Werdum back injury is a fabricated story in my opinion so sure Cain would be great if he could fight right now he could fight when he was suppose to

Cain put out a statement saying he should be back in the gym in less than a month. The UFC still chose to schedule Werdum v Miocic, instead of rescheduling Velasquez v Werdum 2.

This means Cain and Ben are good to go soon, and neither is booked.

If this fight happened and Rothwell beat Cain it'd have to be by strike that leads to GnP TKO. I just don't see Rothwell dominating Cain for 5 rounds like Cain dominated him.

Yes, probably, but if Rothwell is right, and Cains cardio is gone without roids, it could be a typical slow HW decision, where both tire after round 2, and just lean on each other, and one of them gets the decision for some reason only the judges know..:(

Back