Mark Hunt "Dying in the ring would be the best feeling"

For pure ecstasy, he should fight Stipe again.

You know what is better than dying and not getting your dick sucked?

Well, you see where I am going with this.

Dying doing what you love. I agree.

Mark%2BHunt%2BKnockouts%2BRoy%2BNelson%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B52%2BJapan.gif

The only walk off Hunt won't ever make is the one away from his career.

Poetic almost.

I see what he is getting at, but I doubt it would be "the best feeling." It would probably feel like shit but it would be an awesome way for a tough guy who loves fighting to go.

If I recall Sakuraba said something similar about wanting to die in the ring. Unfortunately Saku almost got his wish several times.

You should see all the Aussie websites that claim he's Australian, it's hilarious!

Dumbest statement I ever heard did he really say that ? If so we know at least one fighter who has mental problems. I hate saying that because of his childhood but in my opinion that is a weird statement.

Frank looked nasty in his last fight, if he comes in like that again he could do very well against Hunt.

But Mark is my #1 Favorite fighter...
2016 HW Champ!

well he basically was dead when jds ktfo'd him. didn't look too fun

Dumbest statement I ever heard did he really say that ? If so we know at least one fighter who has mental problems. I hate saying that because of his childhood but in my opinion that is a weird statement.
He loves fighting. Durr.

Frank looked nasty in his last fight, if he comes in like that again he could do very well against Hunt.

But Mark is my #1 Favorite fighter...
2016 HW Champ!

I like both fighters but I think Hunt might be underestimating Mir's striking skills, which have vastly improved. Hunt also has more miles behind him and have taken more damage over the years having fought absolute wars in K-1 and Pride. And there is a shelf life to everything including his chin so that being said, I would not be surprised if Mir actually KO:s Hunt and once again shocks the world. It would not be the first time.

Back