Frankie's reaction when mcgregor/aldo get announced for ufc 200

84raymond

White Belt
Banned
Reaction score
1.gif
Smoooooootttthhhhhheeeeee

Wonder how you'd react if you had something you work incredibly hard for over 7+ years taken away from you unfairly due to a bunch of incompetent nitwits?

I'm sure you'd handle it much better than Frankie.

JK you've probably never worked hard or will accomplish anything with your life.

I imagine his reaction would be something like this:

6411568.jpg

Wonder how you'd react if you had something you work incredibly hard for over 7+ years taken away from you unfairly due to a bunch of incompetent nitwits?

I'm sure you'd handle it much better than Frankie.

JK you've probably never worked hard or will accomplish anything with your life.
You went on a rant when all the thread says is this would be his reaction. I love Frankie man. Been following him for years. I'm from the Toms river area so cut me a break bro.

giphy.gif

Finally got my title shot! Aldo will do the press then when he pulls out I'll slide right in

If Edgar is getting upset for not getting what he WANTS, then it's understandable, but not if it's over someone who's most deserving getting the title shot.

Aldo beat Edgar. He hasn't lost a fight in a decade. He is their only featherweight champion until Conor dethroned him in 15 fucking seconds which no one saw coming and doesn't really tell us anything which is why odds are pretty damn much similar for the rematch between Conor and Aldo.

C'mon. Even Frankie knows he wants to see that rematch. He'll get over it.

On topic
I will only believe that they will make the fight when i see the poster with the pictures,names and the logo in full celestial glory.

Back