If Hendricks beats Thompson quick, how about Hendricks-Cerrone later this month?

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
For the vacant Redneck Welterweight title, once held by

1494.gif

Hendricks would wrestelfuck the shit out of him.

The only thing Hendricks finishes quickly these days is a cheeseburger

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png

Hendricks is already P4P a superior redneck.

I have no interest in that fight. Realistically Hendricks deserves a title shot after this. He's gotten the better of Lawler, Condit, and arguably GSP. He's RIGHT at the top at WW.

I have no interest in that fight. Realistically Hendricks deserves a title shot after this. He's gotten the better of Lawler, Condit, and arguably GSP. He's RIGHT at the top at WW.
Johny "Realistically" Hendricks

Hendricks is already getting to lay n pray one exciting striker this month, I don't fancy seeing him do it twice

Redneck titles are not won in the octacogon.

One has to pound out at least one Hughes brother behind the barn to even be considered for one.

lol hendricks kills cerrone. hendricks is nto to be underestimated. if he can fight any where near how he fought vs pierre/ lalwer 1 etc, he wont have any problem with someone like ceronne.. hed proly knock him out to be honest. ceronne does NOT belong at 170.

Let's just hope he can make ww :(

Cerrone doesn't deserve top 10 fights for a long time.

Sounds good to me...lots of interesting matchups at 170 for Cerrone. I just can't help but think how dominant Cerrone would be if he didn't suffer that intestinal injury back in the day. Complete Stomach Cerrone would totally destroy Dolce Diet Hendricks. He would eat him for lunch.

Nah Wonderboy vs Cerrone would be much better, f Hendrix

Great match up, but the timing is right rankings wise.

Back