Is Conor going to one punch ko rda like Aldo or will he be able to take the shot

84raymond

White Belt
Banned
Reaction score
yoJC2wxjCRIN9Gd9TO.gif

If the goat lands on rda's chin early, will rda be able to take the punch better than Aldo or will it be lights out. Aldo's had never been ko'd and never really hurt bad where as rda has been ko'd stiff. I think it ends the same way unless rda is able to secure a take down early and beat him up. Still leading to the inevitable imo.

I don't think he'll be able to take a (ko) punch better, but I do think he will react better to getting hit hard, and probably be more willing/able to take him down if need be.

Conor lands that punch against Aldo 3/100.. Against RDA 1/100. You guys are smoking some sh*t lol. Connor may win by KO, but not like that. Not like that.

Conor lands that punch against Aldo 3/100.. Against RDA 1/100. You guys are smoking some sh*t lol. Connor may win by KO, but not like that. Not like that.
What are those numbers based on? And who's Connor?

No way RDA comes out and closes his eyes, loading up on one hail Mary shot like Aldo did.

Depends if rda leaps into conors perfectly placed left hand...then yes sleepy time.
It has nothing to do with chin, just the fact you leaped into a punch.

Don't know but I'm rooting for Conor.

It'd be crazy if Conor put RDA down with a 1 punch KO too.

I love that Conor fans now think any punch he lands is gonna be a KO punch.

Aldo got over emotional and charged at him with his chin wide open. Aldo fought like an idiot. Siver lasted like 8 minutes with Conor, and Mini mendes who Frankie Edgar slumped in like 3 minutes lasted over 9 win Conor.

I'm rooting for RDA but I've learned my lesson when it comes to betting against Mystic Mac. That son of a bitch truly has the luck of the Irish on his side.

yoJC2wxjCRIN9Gd9TO.gif

If the goat lands on rda's chin early, will rda be able to take the punch better than Aldo or will it be lights out. Aldo's had never been ko'd and never really hurt bad where as rda has been ko'd stiff. I think it ends the same way unless rda is able to secure a take down early and beat him up. Still leading to the inevitable imo.

So you think Conor just knocks everyone out in the first exchange every fight? I don't think you ever seen a Conor fight other than aldo.

Conor will never finish anyone that quickly again for rest of his career.
Also if Diego brandao could easily close distance on Conor and tie up with him and push Conor against fence then I'm sure RDA can too.

Man these delusional Conor fans act like the only Conor fight they seen is vs aldo

So you think Conor just knocks everyone out in the first exchange every fight? I don't think you ever seen a Conor fight other than aldo.

Conor will never finish anyone that quickly again for rest of his career.
Also if Diego brandao could easily close distance on Conor and tie up with him and push Conor against fence then I'm sure RDA can too.

Man these delusional Conor fans act like the only Conor fight they seen is vs aldo
lol. A question was asked. You clearly are a Aldo fan. Relax and watch rda get ko'd stiff like Stevens did to him.

Could be a possibility but I think RDA will play it a little smarter than Aldo. Would be pretty insane if Conor pulls off another fast KO though

If anyone runs into Conor's left again with what Aldo threw, dey ain't that intelligint.

RDA will do much better than Aldo, but that ain't saying much.

All I'm rooting for is a finish. Whether that's Conor or RDA it doesn't matter. I'll just have my popcorn ready.

I love that Conor fans now think any punch he lands is gonna be a KO punch.

Aldo got over emotional and charged at him with his chin wide open. Aldo fought like an idiot. Siver lasted like 8 minutes with Conor, and Mini mendes who Frankie Edgar slumped in like 3 minutes lasted over 9 win Conor.

Yeah it's crazy. I swear they only remember the aldo fight.

I guess siver is just better than aldo and Max since he ate all Conor's left straights.

Everything they say RDA won't be able to do on Conor has already been done on Conor.
Conor has been tied up and pushed against fence(brandao) Conor has been taken down(mendes) and people can take more than 1 of his punches unless they aren't diving chin first into it.

Looks like it's going to take two shots......at least that's what the gif is showing.

Pretty funny though

Back