With the short turn around, how many Irish fans are expected in Vegas for UFC 196?

ivory suit

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor's travelling Irish army are famous now and have taken over the MGM grand for Conor's last 2 fights.

With only 3 months between fights, are they expecting the same size of crowd to follow him over?

I hope so, coz seeing 10,000 people at a weigh-in was an amazing spectacle, I witnessed it live for UFC 189

What's your thoughts?

Any Irish fans on this forum traveling over ?

This is actually a Conor related thread that I like. An interesting question. I would think it will be considerably less. I mean his fans are blue collar. Might be lots of Irish. But, I can't see huge numbers crossing the ocean for this one.

EDIT... Financial restrictions.

I think it will be less. Hopefully there will still be a great atmosphere

I saw this movie million dollar baby not to long ago and there, Morgan freemans character insinuated that most Irish fight fans just pretend to be irish

This Irish Conor fad is dying out. Don't expect the same numbers

This Irish Conor fad is dying out. Don't expect the same numbers

Why would the fad be dying out? He's an undisputed champ now and on the verge of becoming a 2 weight world champ. If anything, his hype is growing

But you want his hype to die so your projecting

Irish fans are rabid. There will be no shortage of Irish fans in Las Vegas on March 5

What am I thinking about....

Conor makin that Floyd money, now. He's gonna buy out the arena, and throw a party for 15,000 ( whatever the max is ) of his closest friends. Gotta celebrate that 2nd belt, ya know.

There're like, 30 million Irish Americans in the US.

Still plenty of seats available - especially in the lower bowl if you want to pay $1500 per ticket.

There will probably be a lot travelling but Conor also has a lot of Irish-American fans in the U.S.

I saw this movie million dollar baby not to long ago and there, Morgan freemans character insinuated that most Irish fight fans just pretend to be irish
Im Mexican and i wore a kiss me im Irish pin once when i was a kid.

Conor's travelling Irish army are famous now and have taken over the MGM grand for Conor's last 2 fights.

With only 3 months between fights, are they expecting the same size of crowd to follow him over?

I hope so, coz seeing 10,000 people at a weigh-in was an amazing spectacle, I witnessed it live for UFC 189

What's your thoughts?

Any Irish fans on this forum traveling over ?
I went to UFC 189 too......after witnessing the chanting before, during and after the fight, i have no doubt they will be filling up the arena again.

You know how many potatos you could buy instead of that plane ticket?

California has like 10 times more people than all of Ireland. The fact they travel well for him is crazy.

California has like 10 times more people than all of Ireland. The fact they travel well for him is crazy.
Ya so? The earths human population is out of control

To rank a place by population is quite immature. Only a kid thinks that way.

lol, you cant seriously be expecting the same batch of fans from Ireland... ireland isnt a town bruh, its a Country will millions of people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back