Is Rory at 26..

Kenji Tomiki

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
.. already the greatest UFC fighter to never win the belt? I can think of guys like W. Silva and CroCop but they were Pride fighters during their prime.

Maybe, but he still has plenty of time to win the belt.

He just challenged for the belt...these questions are kind of dumb...
So Maynard after the second Edgar fight that was a draw, was he the best fighter to never win the belt, or sonnen after first Silva fight etc.
What about Gus?
If I had to pick one that has everything its McDonald yeah, Romero and mosasi needs mentioning

Definitely one of the top guys, I like to think he has a lot of time to win a title.

People keep saying the Lawler fight added years on him but you could argue Lawler took more brain trauma in that fight.

Rory said he's perfectly fine, superficial damage healed quickly.

I don't think Rory will ever be champ. I just don't think he has it in him. It upsets a lot of people but oh well

.. already the greatest UFC fighter to never win the belt? I can think of guys like W. Silva and CroCop but they were Pride fighters during their prime.

Him or Faber. Rory will be champ though unless the Lawler fight made him too gun shy.

DC is the greatest fighter to never win a belt ;)

He's still improving I believe he will be champion 2-3 years from now

Judging by their respective title fights against the same opponent, I'm not sure why he's any greater than Condit.
Condit won a belt already, and yes he beat 20y old Ror, but Rory is the better fighter no doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back