UFC vs Superbowl

Teppodama

A Dude, playing a Dude, disquised as another Dude
@Silver
Reaction score
Using the current roster, is there an ideal card the UFC could put together that could draw your views away from the Superbowl? Obviously this really only concerns those that watch the Superbowl. But for our Non-American Sherbro's I'll throw in the World Cup, Stanley Cup, etc...

oh, and the NCAA Championship

Not for me, but I'm also a die hard Broncos fan. Probably will lose this Sunday but any thing could happen. With that said, I would be compelled to miss a little bit if it was Fedor V Werdum 2

I don't give a hoot about football, so I would watch pretty much anything UFC-related over the Super Bowl.

But not BJ/Edgar 4.

Using the World Cup instead of the Super Bowl I don't think anything could pull me away from that except maybe Nick or Moose title shot.

I'm not as much of a pro football fan anymore. I don't care for the tacky Super Bowl commercials, either. Still, I'm going to watch Sunday and hope Peyton wins it for the Broncos.

MMA is my favorite "sport". Hell, sometimes, I'd rather watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Using the World Cup instead of the Super Bowl I don't think anything could pull me away from that except maybe Nick or Moose title shot.

What happened to Moose man? Had such high hopes for him

I will not watch the Super Bowl, unless I go to a party. I don't even know who is playing.

I'd rather eat pizza and pray to the just bleed gods about the weak card that I've spent weeks complaining about despite knowing full well that I'll actually enjoy the card regardless of quality.

Using the current roster, is there an ideal card the UFC could put together that could draw your views away from the Superbowl? Obviously this really only concerns those that watch the Superbowl. But for our Non-American Sherbro's I'll throw in the World Cup, Stanley Cup, etc...

oh, and the NCAA Championship
Not watching the SuperBowl is unAmerican.

Fabricio Werdum vs Alstair Overeem (Heavyweight Championship)
Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones (Light-Heavyweight Championship)
Luke Rockhold vs Chris Weidman (Middleweight Championship)
Robbie Lawler vs Demian Meia (Welterweight Championship)
Conor McGregor vs Frabkie Edgar (Lightweight Championship)
Holly Holm vs Ronda Rousey (Bantemweight Championship)
Vitor Belfort vs Lyoto Machida (Loser Retires Match)
Anthony Johnson vs Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs Anthony Pettis
Rafeal Dos Anos vs Eddie Alvarez
Carlos Condit vs Rory MacDonald
Mark Hunt vs Josh Barnett (Loser Retires Match)

12 matches, 6 titles defenses ..

It would always come down to who is fighting. And what other sporting event may be on at the same time. If it's my CFL team ( Edmonton Eskimos ) in any kind of important game then that's what I'm attending, or watching. Otherwise I'm watching the fights.

I'd watch big hockey games and soccer matches live and watch UFC later

Pretty much any MMA over the SB - I don't watch any other sports.

Back