The Jackson-Wink strat for HH over Honda

muayjiujitsu

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
"Use 10% of your powers against Marion and Raquel. Then ramp it up to 50% against Honda. Use 100% in rematch"

I keep thinking this because of Holly's underwhelming performances prior to Honda and then came UFC 193, where I made my money betting on Holly to KO.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: The strat was to make Honda to believe that Holly wasn't that good.

27b94aa2a3fec71ec5eec953c79097f4.image.500x193.jpg

I don't know about all that but I believe Holly will thoroughly outclass Miesha at 196.

maybe 50% in the first 2 fights.

100% against Ronda, and 100% in the rematch.

I doubt that's really true. I think Ronda is just the type of opponent that Holm can look good against whereas Holm's previous two opponents Holm can beat with a safe style where she doesn't need to show off.

Man I hate when people call her Honda other than the dude man because the shit is only funny when he says it, he started the Joe Hogan, Honda Housey,Has Hutten, and the list goes on and on. Funny as hell when used with his accent,not funny when its used in text. At all

Man I hate when people call her Honda other than the dude man because the shit is only funny when he says it, he started the Joe Hogan, Honda Housey,Has Hutten, and the list goes on and on. Funny as hell when used with his accent,not funny when its used in text. At all
And who says when we read it, that we don't use a brazilian accent, hmmm?

Holly will destroy Miesha and Ronda is mentally and physically broken, this loss has completely destroyed her aura and her confidence, Ronda can't take a hit, Ronda is mentally weak and she's out of shape and doesn't have the talent to beat Holly.

I don't know about that but I think it's a fairly simple matter of Holly being highly skilled and matching up well with Ronda.

I believe Tate will give her much more of a fight than Ronda.

Holly has said she didn't purposely sand bag... what's the fucking problem ?

I think Holly is similar to CroCop in PRIDE. When the opponent is outclassed in striking and does not know how to circle, they will get KO'd. If the opponent has the thread of takedowns and has good power, or has decent striking+movement and presses forward, things do not look as good any longer.

maybe 50% in the first 2 fights.

100% against Ronda, and 100% in the rematch.
Anyone who believes this is a sap. I can't even understand why they said this.
"Go fight at 50% till you fight Ronda. That'll have everyone thinking you suck. Then when you fight Ronda she'll take you lightly''

Lmmfao

This isnt fucking Dragon Ball Z

You do realize that people have been interchanging R's and H's on Sherdog for over a decade, right?

Back