USADA has not forgotten Jose Aldo

They probably just wanted his autograph again.

Tin foil hat moment- UFC trying to eliminate un-marketable ex champion from getting the chance to get his belt back

Bizarre how disproportionate the random OOC testing seems to be. I get there is no way to have a limit but some fighters being tested 1-2x and others 9? Guess if someone is clean it isn't much more than an inconvenience but still.

never understood the urge to take pics with the drug testing

but hey, my boy does it too. but still,

Where's Rogan to tell the guy in the truck that Aldo's smile looks like he's worried or that his body looks "smooth"?

McGregor been tested lately?

He should have the guy arrested who dare ask him for his urine.

If he's juicing, that masking agent is working overtime at this point.

Seems like he's getting better at it, no reports of spilling it 15x

Program3.jpg

never understood the urge to take pics with the drug testing

but hey, my boy does it too. but still,

Maybe they're proud of the fact that they can win without having to inject steroid shots into their ass?

They still test fighters after a fight is over?
That's why it's called random. I really hope they go after everyone at least once a year instead of doing the same fighter over and over again just for the hell of it.

They still test fighters after a fight is over?
yeah, that's how random drug testing works. If fighters knew they would only be tested while booked for a fight, then they would just juice up whenever they weren't signed for a fight and cycle off once they get a fight.

yeah, that's how random drug testing works. If fighters knew they would only be tested while booked for a fight, then they would just juice up whenever they weren't signed for a fight and cycle off once they get a fight.

Wouldn't it be better to test them right before a fight is scheduled?

I think most fighters would just be spending their time eating and getting fat after a fight is over.

At least they're testing a lot more than I originally thought though.

Back