Johny Hendricks on King Mo in their college days

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
wrestling at Oklahoma State University in his freshman year. The 2 would win titles there and stayed up til the mornings to watch Pride fights together where they developed a liking to MMA.

"You know the Yin Yang effect? He is so opposite cuz I'd wear my cowboy hat, cowboy boots and buckle and then all of a sudden he'd be riding in my truck and we'd be listening country music. And then when I rode with HIM, he'd have the seats back where I couldn't even see out the window and we're listening to the most...most... ghetto?... rap I've ever heard in my life. And like, some people were like 'I never heard some of this rap stuff in my life'... I'm like I don't even know what's going on I'm just riding with him.

So I'm in my cowboy hat riding with him and we'd get the weirdest looks. Cuz we did everying together. We'd go out to clubs together.. he was an amazing person for me to help me out in my freshman year."

a84a3bd40c1b9b8d2a538f7dee0f5a40_crop_north.jpg

What a fucking boring story. He took a ride in a car and he listened to some hip hop. Jesus christ.

wrestling at Oklahoma State University in his freshman year. The 2 would win titles there and stayed up til the mornings to watch Pride fights together where they developed a liking to MMA.

a84a3bd40c1b9b8d2a538f7dee0f5a40_crop_north.jpg
sauce

great post btw

I bet money King Mo jams screw. I like him a little more now.

This story would have been far more exciting if we heard it from Mo's perspective. That's a fact.

Back