Rumble could not finish Arlovski in 3 rounds while Stipe miocic did it in 54 seconds

Glnick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
That guy has some power in his hands

Rumble didn't have AA hurt until the very end of the first round where the time actually went over by 7 seconds.

Rumble softened him up bro. Rattled him for goodsies so Stipe should be thankful.

Aye.

You realize that this doesn't mean anything. Fights can go any number of ways, on any given day.

Maybe Rumble was afraid of TDs

PS: Just had the epiphany Stipe will be HW champ against Werdum, calling it now.

Rumble softened him up bro. Rattled him for goodsies so Stipe should be thankful.

Aye.
He was getting tagged by Arlovski that's why he was trying to take him down and not exchange with him

...and brett rogers straight up knocked out arlovski in 20 seconds or something

When USADA steps in it's a whole different ball game.

Yeah and DC couldn't finish Gus in 5 rounds and Rumble did it in under 1! (What are we doing?)

And also, Stipe cracked Maldonado's chin inside one minute. Don't sleep on him cause his a powerful guy.

Stipe got rocked by Philip De Fries and took 43 seconds to knock him out.

Mitrione knocked out De Fries in 19 seconds with his hip...

I dunno what we are doing here....

Yay!!

MMA math!!!

giphy.gif

So what!!

What, the ol' MMA math?

Doesn't mean shit, he just couldn't hit him on the button. Doesn't mean a thing imo

Cain Velasquez took Cheick Kongo to a decision but Pat Barry KO'd him in the 1st.

Struve KO'd Stipe yet Stipe beat Roy Nelson, a guy who KO'd Struve in 39 seconds

The fact that people are actually answering ts with a serious response worries me.

Hey ts, do us all a favor and F off with this waste of space thread. Lets try to limit the amount of useless threads on this site

He has one good round in him then he mentally breaks just like he did with DC, Josh Koscheck, and the list goes on and on. He does have power in his hands probably P4P the hardest hittin sum bitch their is but Jon Jones will make him quit just like he did Rampage and basically Rashad because he got so sloppy it was hard to watch. Plus Jones is coming back looking like a monster with a bit of a chip on his shoulder and something to prove so he is liable to fuc_k up anything in his path. I like DC he is a great guy but Jones whip his ass in the cage and outside of the cage even DC said you got me today but it won't happen again well it did.

arlovski was schooling rumble in that first round then got his fucking tooth ko'd.

Back