RDA has been knocked out 1 time (in 2008).. It seems his chin is sturdy

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alot of people on here are saying RDA has a weak chin.. RDA has been knocked out 1 time in 31 fights and that was by Jeremy Stephens. Am I missing something?

I have never seen anyone claim RDA has a weak chin. That said, how many times has Aldo been knocked out again?

You are missing the titanium chin.

giphy.gif

Yeah well, Conor said he's gonna do it again

So.

RDA has a solid chin, but children with no argument to counter will post the Stephens KO gif in place of substance.

Aldo had a great chin too, shit, even Roy Nelson already got KTFO, stop with the myth of the good chin.

Guida broke his jaw. But that was a long time ago.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. Two fighters who haven't faced one another before. It'll be grrrrreat.

I don't doubt his chin. But Conor is an exceptional striker. I think he finishes the fight by strikes.

A lot of people are saying all kinds of shit and don't none of them know RDA, I would have to assume since he is champion he is not a pussy you know what I mean ?

Conor may be taken down by someone who could actually submit him. Mendes no submission game on the ground

In fact he wasn't even out by that brute-monstrous uppercut, he has solid chin, as had Aldo.

RDA certainly doesn't have a weak chin but Conor can KO anybody.

So its more a fact of mcgregors power then
Aldo had a great chin too, shit, even Roy Nelson already got KTFO, stop with the myth of the good chin.
In fact he wasn't even out by that brute-monstrous uppercut, he has solid chin, as had Aldo.

You're correct Aldo did have a great chin when he stuck to his fighting style. Ive never seen Aldo fight aggressive like he did vs McGregor, even in the second mendes fight (which was potential FOTY). Its almost like aldo tried duplicate RDA's style, I think RDA will have much more success. And im going to need everyone stop saying RDA's chin is weak.

Back