Ben Rothwell: "From Oct. 2006-2007 I Fought 8 Times. Big News Coming Soon"

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Ben Rothwell just dropped this tweet not too long ago - "From October 2006-2007 I fought eight times and all those fights were televised. The UFC wants that monster back. Big news coming soon." Looks like he got out of the Barnett fight without any injuries and already has something big lined up. What do you think the news is?

Hopefully fighting Stipe for title shot.

I think he is fighting CM Punk

So UFC is done fucking him over by putting him on the backburner and scheduling him for one fight per year? I know UFC really doesn't want a balding, goofy, body-hair encrusted Midwestern whiteboy with a dad bod as champ, but at some point you have to let the guy fight.

He is fighting that russian dude that beat Shawn Jordan.

This man has earned a title shot. He is a fucking beast with the subs, and his unorthodox stand up game is trouble for these other guys. Him subbing Josh like that alone is enough to fight for the belt.

I disagree he has a lot more losses than Stipe does and has yet to avenge any of them.
He's on a bigger more impressive win streak
Wanna bring up how many losses he has? Why not compare how many wins they each have also? Ben has probably double the amount of wins also Ben only loses to world beaters stipe loses to struves

Make Big Ben vs Stipe in Zagreb.

Big ben vs jeff monson, mak3 it happen

I disagree he has a lot more losses than Stipe does and has yet to avenge any of them.
since when avenging losses is a requirement to a title shot???
did anyone tell that to Conor???

since when avenging losses is a requirement to a title shot???
did anyone tell that to Conor???

Calm down man I just don't think he's that good, more like HW is a very thin and shallow division. Beating chinny Overeem and old Barnett doesn't impress me like it does other people.

Rothwell vs Werdum for title shot, UFC 200 co-headliner (Conor vs GSP is the obvious headliner).

Back