When does Kenny "Ken-Flo" Florian's suspension end?

Hopefully it ends when he tells the truth.

"I'll be back" - Kenny Florian

Can't they find another plastic Anik? Did the manufacturers only make one Kenflo 2000? Most robotic and soulless commentating duo of all time. Stann has no personality either, wtf are they doing?

Gimme a Dan Hardy, Dominick Cruz, Ariel Helwani or even a Robin Black any day of the week!

Hopefully it ends when he tells the truth.

2n5305.gif

Na if fighters can't do PEDs then commentators can't plagiarize...

" It ain't over till the fat lady sings" - Kenny Florian

Cruz clowned Kenny and i found it hilarious.

Hopefully never. Terrible commentator and analyst.
- Kenny Florian

Personally I wouldn't mind If they kept Bisping on.

Here's to hoping Kenny cuts to living death weight to fight Cruz. That would be more entertaining than commentator beef.

Here's to hoping Kenny cuts to living death weight to fight Cruz. That would be more entertaining than commentator beef.

If the UFC can find a way to put commentator beef footage on Fight Pass, they will.

No clue when his suspension ends, but that's close to the worst thing a journalist can do. It's a notch better than farting and sweating profusely every broadcast and a notch below "nappy headed ho's."

I think a month or two should do it, but if he plagiarizes again, ever, he should be out of the business permanently.

Actually I agree Bisping is surprisingly good as a presenter. I think he might have a TV career after fighting.
It's crazy.
I wanted and loved to see Hendo knock him out.
And he's been a great sport about it ever since, and he made a fan of me.
War Bisping.

Back