BJ Penn Guarantees That He’ll Be Fighting at UFC 196

Ivanhoe

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does he only want to experience the atmosphere that the Irish fans create when they come to watch Conor or does he aim to create a confrontation with Conor at the event and try to jump the queue of fighters that are lining up to fight him. It would be ironic that after all the talk about Conor vs Frankie or Aldo that Conor next fight would be BJ Penn. Do you think Conor would accept a fight with one of the legends of the sport?

If BJ wins he definetly deserves the title shot more than Edgor or Aldo

I think Conor would gladly smash BJ Penn. Why not add a HOFer to the resume with little risk.

And it's not like BJ is Ken Shamrock old or anything. I just don't know how the UFC would justify a BJ Penn title shot. That's stretching it, even for them.

I think this is too soon, a couple more months at Jackon Wink would serve him well. If he's going to switch to a great camp spend enough time there to seriously improve before you rush into competition BJ.

At this point in his career BJ won't likely win enough fights to get to Conor. Even the UFC couldn't justify giving a shot at Conor to BJ before Edgar gets it.

He's going to try and steal McGregors thunder at 196, BJ is in for a rude awakening.

BJ will face Dennis Siver at UFC 196.

I think Conor would gladly smash BJ Penn. Why not add a HOFer to the resume with little risk.

And it's not like BJ is Ken Shamrock old or anything. I just don't know how the UFC would justify a BJ Penn title shot. That's stretching it, even for them.

Come on man, why do you hate BJ?

Wouldn't you rather they feed Lentz to him, and after Penn puts a performance vintage Diego Sanchez title fight you'll get to see him lick Lentz' blood off his gloves?

That sounds much better than watching Conor walk around the octagon while BJ can't stand up on his own.

No lie if BJ gets a win and some crazy was gets a match against Conor it will be the first death in the UFC by 187.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Of all the BJ comebacks, this one excites me the most bc he's at JacksonWink.

Prime bj subs Conor.

You can't knock that fat faced Hawaiian out..bj would eat all those left straights like that other Hawaiian max halloway did.
what else would Conor have for a prime bj who grappled with Hughes who is twice as strong as Conor?

Last edited:
Back