Big Karlos Vemola jailed for running 3 cannabis farms

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Six-time UFC veteran Karlos Vemola has been sentenced to one year in jail for running three suburban cannabis farms in England, according to a report from the International Business Times.

Vemola, along with his in-laws, Terrance Byman and Linda Sharp, and former partner Sarah Sharp were running the illegal farms across three properties in Hertfordshire, England. Police reportedly found £18,200 ($20,396) worth of skunk cannabis during raids on the three farms; Vemola is believed to have made approximately £6,500 ($7,284) from the endeavor thus far.

Police found evidence of the illegal activity after a burglary at one of the cannabis farm locations. Byman and Linda Sharp were given nine months in jail, while Sarah Sharp received a conditional discharge.

During court proceedings it was revealed Vemola began using the drug to help him deal with injuries sustained in mixed martial arts competition. The 30-year-old Czech Republic native went 2-4 during a UFC stint from 2010 to 2013, earning victories over Seth Petruzelli and Mike Massenzio.

Vemola has won seven of eight fights since exiting the Las Vegas-based promotion. Most recently, he suffered a first-round submission loss to Jack Hermansson at a Warrior Fight Series event in London. “The Terminator” owns a 16-5 record since beginning his pro career in 2008.
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Re...is-Farms-in-England-99757#vikTvGeGgJiW6UJw.99

People getting arrested for marijuana is ridiculous at this point...

tumblr_n8j30alfd31s5gqbvo1_250.gif

Huh. I was wondering what happened to him. Looks like he pulled a Rosenthal.

Glad the sentence is only a year. But how dumb are they to report a burglary at their marijuana farm? lol.

His Sherdog page says he trained at London Shootfighters, which is the same gym where Lee Murray trained.

Some UK MMA and boxing gyms have traditionally had links with criminal enterprises and elements of various kinds; perhaps not completely unlike the Dutch kickboxing scene.

Biggest fucking joke in modern history, is the perpetual ban on weed.

Smoking causes many lung diseases, including cancer. - Legal

Drinking causes or contributes to many diseases, cirrhosis of he liver, cancer, Anemia etc. - Legal

Weed causes some loss to verbal memory, but is used medicinally world wide - Illegal

I dont get why he would resort to selling weed, he could have came back to the UFC for the big rebook money

Like Steve Jobs and Carl Sagan? Those guys were fucking idiots.

I guess those 2 people absolve the countless other morons that smoke and think it turns them into geniuses that can write a book and become a famous painter just because they smoked some mexican armpit dirt weed

You're right

Biggest fucking joke in modern history, is the perpetual ban on weed.

Smoking causes many lung diseases, including cancer. - Legal

Drinking causes or contributes to many diseases, cirrhosis of he liver, cancer, Anemia etc. - Legal

Weed causes some loss to verbal memory, but is used medicinally world wide - Illegal
You need pages and pages to cover the pain and trauma that society has endured because of alcohol. How about we give the drunk father that beats on his wife and children an alternative for unwinding after the day.

I guess those 2 people absolve the countless other morons that smoke and think it turns them into geniuses that can write a book and become a famous painter just because they smoked some mexican armpit dirt weed

You're right

The list goes on, brotato chip. Take your negativity on somewhere.

The list goes on, brotato chip. Take your negativity on somewhere.

"You're mad. Source: Me"

Amazing conclusion, how'd you come up with it? Did you smoke some dank kush bruh xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back