Why do you discuss and follow news about Sage Northcutt?

What is the main reason you are interested to discuss about Sage Northcutt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was really interested in his potential; I still am, just to a lesser degree.

Needs a 'i hate my life' option.

im so sick of seeing sage posts i mean really are half of sherdoggers gay or what

If I didn't read and post in threads about him, I wouldn't be able to post on Shitdog.

Because apparently Jesus loves him more than me and I'm trying to get in the Jesus's good graces so I can have abs for once.

Picked 'Because of his MMA skills and talent' but for me its mainly because he comes from a TMA background.

I'd vote, but you don't have the word 'BREAKING' in your title.

If you dont' care enough, then I don't either.

Yea almost any TMA fighter in MMA I try and keep up on them. I also hate it when they fight each other. Love watching the fight, just do not want either to get the 'L'.

Do you follow other TMA based fighters with same interest?

I'm so tired of hearing about sage when there are so many legit fighters to talk about. Only here can a guy lose to a nobody and people still can't stop talking about him. I understand he looks like a backstreet boy on steroids but this is the wrong website for that. We like to talk about relevant fighters

I like how he brings out the barely concealed ultra homo vibe Sherdog can't admit to itself that it has.

The one guy that followed his threads around and posted in each of them how he wanted to "stuff Silly Sage's quivering boi hole" was fucking hilarious too.

Back