Conor isn't doing this...

Getting tired of the "A-level" athlete obsession on this forum.

355.gif

even I could do that except for maybe the last one where he jumps side ways

Conor would be fucked in a track and field competition.

If this is A level work than me and 85% of my middle-school gym class were A-level athletes.

185 5´10 , and ive been hittin the gym for 2 years

Try it out. I mean im sure u could get thru it but u can see rds is very light on his feet here, im sure it would not look the same when u do it. I am 150 lbs and have always been able to get big airtime on jumps and hes bouncing really smooth there, much better than i can

Conor fans:

"Uhm, but McGOAT studies animal movements and no one tinks like he tinks. Head clean off. The fight won't even last tree minutes..."

So Conor has inspired RDA to post a movement video of himself.

Conor is much more agile and fluid in his movement than RDA is, so no. This video isn't impressive either, bias aside. Pick something better next time and let's hope there isn't a next time.

And RDA aint doing this.

Precision, elegance, timing>>>>>>>>>>explosive athletics

A-level athlete right there:

I'm a fan of Conor and pick him to win but this feat can not be overlooked. RDA has shown he has a lot more agility than I gave credit for. How much it can influence a result with Conor I don't know although I now anticipate a much less stationary target for Conor.

I'm a fan of Conor and pick him to win but this feat can not be overlooked. RDA has shown he has a lot more agility than I gave credit for. How much it can influence a result with Conor I don't know although I now anticipate a much less stationary target for Conor.

Conor's last two opponents that he knocked out are much more athletic than RDA is. Aldo and Mendes are freaks and it didn't matter. Conor is also much more athletic than people give him credit for. He's got a good bit of fast twitch, great balance, flexibility and agility.

Back