if mcgregor wins, how will bruce buffer announce it?

SoundHawk

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
will it be

AND NEW UFC lightweight champion of the world, AND STILL the undisputed UFC Featherweight champion of the world ... the notorious ...

or just and new lightweight champion ??

i think the first one would be bad ass

Bruce+buffer+blows_3c46e2_4800186.gif

And New!!!!!! UFC Light weight Champion of the world and also the undisputed UFC Featherweight Champion of the world Conor the Notorious Mcgregor!!!!!!!

I hope he jumps and stomps like the did with TJ.

Just the LW part. He WILL be introduced as reigning FW champ though.

...And the Conor wakes up with a flashlight in his eyes.

And Still.

Although, if he DOES win Buffer may say something recognizing him as the only simultaneously 2 division champ! That would be cool

He will open his mouth to announce, but only cash will come out, and his eyes will turn to dollar signs.

AND STILL, THE HIGHEST WATCHED, MOST TALKED ABOUT FIGHTER, IN MMA TODAY, THE NOTORIOUSSSS CONOR MCGREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOR.

Tbh not that I think it will happen and I hate the fuck out of Floyd Mayweather... But when they announced his fights and would run down his list of titles, title after title, I always thought that was pretty badass I must admit.

Judging by his reaction to the Jose KO he'll say:

"And STILL...... THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT COST ME MY HOLIDAY HOME IN MIAMI....... CONOR "YOU FUCKED ME OVER BIGTIIIIIME" MAAACGREGOR"

anddddddddddd the newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lightttweight championnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of the worldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd............

the notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttoriusssssssssssssssssssssssss!
connnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......!
....MACGREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...!

Back