alex oliveira vs donald cerrone

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
i know oliveira is on a win streak, but this is kind of a let down for a headline fight. i think there's more interesting opponents for cerrone..

They should fight at high noon, take 10 paces and draw.

I'm very excited Cowboy Oliveira is a beast. I think he's gonna trash Cerrone, can't wait to bet on this fight

Cowboy is gonna destroy Cowboy. This fight won't even be close.

yes theres alot better fights that sound better but im thinking this is because hes one of the few that would take a short notice fight against cerrone it could be worse ill still watch actually should be a good fight thats all that matters

"GO GET YOU SOME DONALD CEEERRRRONAY"

Anything can happen! It's like John Wayne vs Clint Eastwood

should be one hell of a fun fight, the only drawback is that it shouldnt really be a main event fight

If this really happens is it gonna be the very first fight where the fighters have the same nickname?

should be one hell of a fun fight, the only drawback is that it shouldnt really be a main event fight

My sentiments exactly. Also, with the exception of Bendo VS Thatch, seems like when guys move up in weight the UFC likes to try and match them with other fighters who have moved up in weight. (Cowboy VS Cowboy, Bendo VS Masvidal and the proposed Cowboy VS Means and Thiago Alves VS Bendo fights)

Predicting a Cowboy is gonna win this fight

So this will be at 155 then? Too bad, I wanted to see Cerrone without a weight cut, since it is very difficult on him.

You want to talk about stiffness Oliveira's movement on the feet looks like a tree ents from lord of the ring. Only way his been winning is fighting low level fighters and been bigger and stronger.

Couldn't find cowboy a welter weight? what the fuck.

Back