Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...o-nogueira-has-agreed-to-retire-after-ufc-190

Legend. Will be missed. But it's time.

8728955.jpg

finally

time to celebrate vintage Minotauro

[YT]wXpJmjG6cP4[/YT]

he's had a great career and someone of his ability, guts and determination will be missed a lot, but yes this has been coming for a while

It's better than going out being embarassed by mir for an unnecessary 3rd time.

True legend

Good for him, he had a great career. Dude's a legend, tough as fuck but he doesn't need to take any more damage and he has nothing left to prove.

Good.. his fight against Struve was fucking terrible, he should have retired after KOing Schaub in Brazil.. epic win, in front of home crowd, big ovation etc etc

Would have avoided getting his arm torn off by Mir too

Definitely don't want to see him take any more damage for health reasons

He should've retired after Mir broke his arm. I understand that it's hard for these guys to give it up, but at some point they have to think about their personal safety

Should've retired after knocking out Schwab. Go out on top at home, don't hurt your legacy, avoid a fucked up arm and save at least 5 years off your life. The trauma from that arm and KO by Nelson were viscous.

I'm just glad he didn't go out on another KO loss as he showed how much heart he has one last time and finished the fight standing.

Every fight he has had lately he's taking damage he shouldn't be taking. Hopefully he's still healthy and can enjoy the good life now as I'm sure financially he's set.

He should've retired after Mir broke his arm. I understand that it's hard for these guys to give it up, but at some point they have to think about their personal safety

i think a lot of the times they keep going because they want to go out on a win and then just end up with loss after loss

I was only hoping for 1 last fight against Mir but I'm glad and hope he stays retired.

Actually very glad to hear that. I was in Abu Dhabi when nelson knocked him out. One of the saddest things I'd seen.

Good. Sail off into the sunset and enjoy the retirement. Got nothing left to prove.

Back