300lbs athlete thought he could beat Urijah Faber in a fight.

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
An educational story for every Shertard who have never trained a day in their life claiming they could beat Mighty Mouse in a fight or some other UFC fighters because they are "manlets".

Never watched the video

Guy was probably 200 lb and fat.

Faber is a manlet

Well of course he couldn't. Roger Huerta who is a LW journeyman curb stomped a line backer.

With 1-2 months training a person that much bigger would
smash a manlet like Faber 10/10 times

Yup.

If training is equal, size matters. The more unequal the training, the less size matters.

DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif

With 1-2 months training a person that much bigger would
smash a manlet like Faber 10/10 times

Khabib isn't that much bigger than Faber. I wonder what you think about his chances.

Didn't watch it, but it's not hard to imagine he dominated some uncoordinated behemoth.

But against a big guy that's been in lots of brawls before? Eh.. I think he might get blasted unless the guy tires himself out.

Well of course he couldn't. Roger Huerta who is a LW journeyman curb stomped a line backer.

I went to high school with a guy who won Texas state golden gloves as a featherweight. On multiple occasions, I saw him wreck dudes who were 6+ inches taller than him and over 200 lbs.

Any non-trained fighter who thinks that they can hold their own against a high-level sub-LW fighter is insane.

I went to high school with a guy who won Texas state golden gloves as a featherweight. On multiple occasions, I saw him wreck dudes who were 6+ inches taller than him and over 200 lbs.

Any non-trained fighter who thinks that they can hold their own against a high-level sub-LW fighter is insane.

What if the guy done judo to a decent level, black belt in karate, boxed and kickboxed as an amateur and can lift over 600 lbs while still running a 12.3 sec 100m? All while weighing around 255-260

Would that guy have a chance on Street vs a pro 135 guy?

Pro would be favourite for sure, but big guy has a chance especially In a bar or closed in area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back