300 Crocodiles Killed In Revenge Killing

Only good croc is a dead croc.

Anything that survived the last mass extinction cant be trusted.

Over 1,000,000 pitbulls are euthanized every year. Does that make you feel better?
BTW, what are your feelings on race relations?

pit-bull-puppies-4.jpg

There is only 1 race. The Human race

Yeah, completely unpredictable that a person would get attacked by a crocodile at a crocodile breeding farm.

What do you do work for Cheese? You always make a few threads every day. I don't understand how you have the time. I work part time in the summer, so I have time off now, but otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

I work fifty hours a week but still find time for this place.

It might be different if I had a life.

Maybe.

Sad as shit, also for those calling for this to happen I hope you get ball cancer.

Also, the white one is an alligator not a crocodile.

In certain states in Australia you can get crocodiles as pets. Funny because Australia doesn’t even allow savannah cats in case they escape but people can have crocs.

It had me at Indonesian villagers were equipped with hammers and clubs. How resourceful they are.

{<jimmies}

Sad as shit, also for those calling for this to happen I hope you get ball cancer.

Also, the white one is an alligator not a crocodile.

RIP Steve Irwin, he's probably raging in his grave at this Travesty. Makes me so sad.

lol. da fuq?

as revenge they kill the crocs in the breeding farm? LOL

slightly off topic: I am actually ok with poachers being put to death.

well actually they have a choice.

death
or getting locked into a cage with a hungry version of the thing they were trying to kill. And if they can survive then they can walk away

Back