3 years with my current girlfriend, and I still like my ex

Pretty safe to say that if you really feel like you have to ask a bunch of degenrate dumbasses to approve something for you ( because lets be honest , this is just part of you talking yourself into something ) , than you probably shouldn't do that thing.

"prolly?" really? this is what we have stooped to?

We already have our own relationships. I'm with my new gf for 3 years already, while my ex and his current bf are like, maybe 1 year? I have no idea.

This morning, I saw her IG story about his bf cheating on her, they prolly broke up right now lol I even laughed when I saw it, but yea, I feel bad and I still care for her. She's really a good woman and I think she doesn't deserve it. Should I message her, and show my concern, or be a real Sherdogger and just fck it?

Is your ex a man or a woman? The repeated references to “his” is throwing me for a bit of a loop.

Is your ex a man or a woman? The repeated references to “his” is throwing me for a bit of a loop.
It's a woman, and TS sounds like he is Filipino. If so, he's probably banging the ex right now. Is normal.

Yes.

She's the one and you never should have let her go.

Start with dinner and see where it goes.

Sherdog bless.

by comfort her you mean comfort her with your dick huh.<seedat>

<JagsKiddingMe>
youve been with your current girl for 3 years, so you had to be broken up with the ex for over 3 years, lol why the hell would you contact her after all this time?
And to say what? "Sorry u got cheated on. Keep ya head up"?

People need to spend less time on social media. Just because theres a picture or comment up doesn't mean you must comment on it.

I'm sure you'd be cool with your current gf "comforting" all of her exes.

If you still care about her then I would shy away bc it likely wouldn't hard for you to slip back into it and not to mention she is likely very venerable and looking for a shoulder then boom old thoughts come back and you are talking about old times then meeting and hanging out etc... So, unless you don't see a further with the girl you are with now then I would keep hands clean

Curiosity killed the cat my friend

We already have our own relationships. I'm with my new gf for 3 years already, while my ex and her current bf are like, maybe 1 year? I have no idea.

This morning, I saw her IG story about her bf cheating on her, they prolly broke up right now lol I even laughed when I saw it, but yea, I feel bad and I still care for her. She's really a good woman and I think she doesn't deserve it. Should I message her, and show my concern, or be a real Sherdogger and just fck it?
There are two proper things to do. Depending on your situation. One, if you are sitting good with a new girl, ignore her. Or two, comfort her, bang her, and when it is done and she starts talking about how she feels for you and she wants to try again etc..... as cool as you can sound, end it with a short sentence. Do that, and that girl will be in love with you for the rest of her life.

There are two proper things to do. Depending on your situation. One, if you are sitting good with a new girl, ignore her. Or two, comfort her, bang her, and when it is done and she starts talking about how she feels for you and she wants to try again etc..... as cool as you can sound, end it with a short sentence. Do that, and that girl will be in love with you for the rest of her life.
Sounds cool

<JagsKiddingMe>
youve been with your current girl for 3 years, so you had to be broken up with the ex for over 3 years, lol why the hell would you contact her after all this time?
And to say what? "Sorry u got cheated on. Keep ya head up"?

People need to spend less time on social media. Just because theres a picture or comment up doesn't mean you must comment on it.
Sherdoggers are socially awkward. Good thing so many of them make threads like this before going ahead n dun goofing a situation.

Tho weird to laugh at your ex getting cheated on if you say she was a good person. Fukkin weirdos

You should definitely comfort her. But try to comfort her in the least caring way possible.

You have to say something like:

>All da beat
>best*

Or

>Too bad

Assuming this is a serious question..... no. Fuck no.

Back