3 years with my current girlfriend, and I still like my ex

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
In a relationship for 3 years already with my lovely girlfriend. She has wife material qualifications, gorgeous, sexy, can really cook good food, sweet, caring, open minded, wild in bed, etc.

Yet until now, I still continue to stalk my ex, and I miss her. She still looks beautiful as ever. I feel like I still want her back.

Is this normal?
What should I do?

Last edited:
That one guy from the Wu-Tang Clan cut his dick off and threw it out the window, you could always give that a shot.

What do you mean "stalk"?

Maybe stop stalking her and you'd move on, you buffoon.

In a relationship for 3 years already with my lovely girlfriend. She has wife material qualifications, gorgeous, sexy, can really cook good food, sweet, caring, open minded, wild in bed, etc.

Yet until now, I still continue to stalk my ex, and I miss her. I feel like I still want her back.

Is this normal?
What should I do?
Why not both?

Is this normal?
What should I do?

No.

Change your frame of mind reguarding both your ex, and current girlfriend.

Your Ex - You're remembering all the good things, and your fantasy of how your life would be if it worked out. It didn't, and your fantasy is exactly that - a fantasy. View the break-up as a blessing because it wasn't meant to be, and the longer it lasted the bigger waste of time it would have been.

Your current GF - You view her as marriage material? Start giving her the respect she deserves and stop living in the fantasy world within your mind with your Ex. The longer you don't do this, the more you'll start to resent her, and it'll manifest within your behavior toward her and you won't even realise it.

Make your choice.

1.Your Ex, who has moved on, and your fantasy of getting back together with.
2.Your GF, who is real, yours, and may eventually leave once she realises she's 2nd place to your Ex within your mind.

I bet she's already not as awesome as you remember. You may be over-romanticizing this past relationship because of anxiety about eventually having to marry your current GF.

Just swallow your feelings like a real man and think about her every other time you bang your wife over the next 40 years.

I think you need to break up with your current GF if she isn't enough to make you forget about all those who came before her.

What do you mean what does he mean?

b0Y81_s-200x150.gif

TS telling his girlfriend where he's going

I'm going outside to Stalk

I messed up starting up with an ex a little a few months ago. I still love her, and she has a really pretty face. Big boobs. I just loved her, tbh. She was a better relationship than the one before. She's also an idiot.

I'm getting over her, again, because I was too nice to her and it turned her off. I just had a baby with another girl, and even though she's a 5, she deserves a shot. Baby is cute.

TS has had 2 gf's

Literally none of this ever happened

Back