3 Years Ago...

I was wondering what happen to this guy. Always wanted to see him vs Southworth for calling him a father less bastard !!!

The guy made like 300 grand a year in disclosed pay + sponsorships for several years. Some people don't earn that in a decade. He should be set for life.

He should sell homes in Japan, where the competition is a little easier.
YXO0DMM.gif

The guy made like 300 grand a year in disclosed pay + sponsorships for several years. Some people don't earn that in a decade. He should be set for life.

But didn't it come out that he didn't pay a lick of income taxes? Wouldn't that debt cripple him, assuming he didn't invest and spend wisely? I'm thinking that story must have been bullshit though, since he should be in jail if he truly didn't pay taxes on any of his UFC earnings.

I don't understand these guys. For two months of training and fighting in the cage, they'll make an easy 50k guaranteed if they're semi known. That's already way more than most people will make in 3 months.

Leben was making 100k per fight. That's a shitload of money.. that's more than most engineers will make in a year. He was making that in 3 months of work.

There are other ways to make money too.. These guys really are dumb as shit with their money.

But didn't it come out that he didn't pay a lick of income taxes? Wouldn't that debt cripple him, assuming he didn't invest and spend wisely? I'm thinking that story must have been bullshit though, since he should be in jail if he truly didn't pay taxes on any of his UFC earnings.

Well, that's why I said "should". He's trying to act like the UFC was a bad financial decision, but his income was good. It was all his other decisions that hurt him.

Back