3 y/o Girl Fatally Mauled By Pitbull

Dogs of Peace.

Having read the link my suspicion was confirmed - indeterminate Molosser mix. Point being, there no sense confining this hysteria to pit bulls. If you feel it’s a breed problem you have to include Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Bull Dogs, Cane Corsos, Dogos, Boxers, Presa Canarios and dozens of other breeds. And don’t stop there, you then have to look to non-Molosser livestock guardian breeds.

Leaving a small child and elderly woman alone with a pit that you just picked up two weeks ago doesn’t seem very bright.

Having read the link my suspicion was confirmed - indeterminate Molosser mix. Point being, there no sense confining this hysteria to pit bulls. If you feel it’s a breed problem you have to include Rottweilers, Mastiffs, Bull Dogs, Cane Corsos, Dogos, Boxers, Presa Canarios and dozens of other breeds. And don’t stop there, you then have to look to non-Molosser livestock guardian breeds.
What exactly is the reason Pit Bulls are chosen as fight dogs over these other breeds?

Leaving a small child and elderly woman alone with a pit that you just picked up two weeks ago doesn’t seem very bright.

This. The dog was new to the family was the biggest red flag. I wouldn’t trust a Labrador or Chihuahua I got from a shelter 2 weeks ago around my three year old without me around

TS should get dubs for purposefully misleading/trolling thread.

I wonder if dogs go to hell.

jk. but that would be some epic troll material in Patheos type religious forums.

like to pose the question seriously. lol. "Do some animals go to hell?" And then tease out some bible verses to support it. Can you imagine the triggering that would induce :)

What exactly is the reason Pit Bulls are chosen as fight dogs over these other breeds?

Well among other attributes, their low levels of aggression vs other breeds toward the humans who handle them in the fightin pits. Maybe not the answer you were looking for...

Bad dog. With real men in charge, we would take care of the problem regarding dangerous animals.. But we are trying this thing now where we let idiot moron weirdos have this loud voice on many issues.

You breed pit like dogs smaller. Have a size limit. Like 30lbs.

The same could be said for the Doberman Pinscher.

Why is the Pitbull chosen over the Doberman Pinscher as a fight dog?

Dobermans actually have stronger bites. Also most fight dogs aren't pure bred pits. They're mixed with other larger dogs. Dobermans would be undersized in a dog fighting ring

The same could be said for the Doberman Pinscher.

Why is the Pitbull chosen over the Doberman Pinscher as a fight dog?
APBT's have been historically bred to fight other animals. They used to participate in an old "sport" called "bull-baiting"... dogs vs bull.

I wonder if dogs go to hell.

jk. but that would be some epic troll material in Patheos type religious forums.

like to pose the question seriously. lol. "Do some animals go to hell?" And then tease out some bible verses to support it. Can you imagine the triggering that would induce :)
<{katwhu}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back