3 weeks to tournament - need to boost power energy and speed

Ivan Ivanov

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi guys. First of all excuse my English. I'm 5.6 f (171 cm) and 154 p (70 kg). I train 5 times a week (mon-fry) bjj. I’m 8 months white belt and I start this regime last month. 3 of my trainings are around 2 hours and the other 2 around an hour and 15 min. At Saturdays I run a little or I do some light weights. My daily dieting and suplementation regime is:

Morning (7:30 - 8:00) - big bowl of oats with milk and one banana. I also drink small coffee and a cup green tea with 2000m vitamin D

Lunch (12:30-13:00) - chicken fillet with some steamed vegetables and a salad. After that I drink cup of green tea again

Afternoon (16:30-17:00) – two bananas and one small coffee and 1000m vitamin D.

Before training (18:30 – 18:50) – BCAA (2:1:1) one dose (5000mg)

After training (20:00-20:30) – BCAA (2:1:1) another dose (5000mg) + 300 mg magnesium.

Dinner (21:30-22:00) – 3 eggs, yogurt, cheese and some whole-grain bread.

Before sleep (23:00-23:30) – 2000mg fish oil

I try to drink enought water to keep my urine clean.

I’m the smallest guy at the gym, but I feel super weak and slow. After 3 weeks I’ll compete for a first time and I want to boost my energy and power. I read many related topics and articles. Thanks to that I create this regime for me, but I feel that I need to change something. I’ll be thankful if you give me some advises.

One of my thoughts was to take creatine, but I need to cut 2kg (4 to 5 pounds).

Trenbolone lmao

How was your competition?
I lost my first match. I was strong in the first 4 minutes. I was leading with 9 points to 0 (takedown, side control, back control), but at the end I had no gas (and power in my hands) and he turned the game to 9:11.

The technique was on point, but my conditioning was too bad due to and injury I had in the last two weeks before the tournament.

Should've trained harder........and smarter.
You are so damn wright. But even if you read everything about pre-tournament preparation, there are some things that you can’t understand before you experience them. I took so many lessons from this one.

I lost my first match. I was strong in the first 4 minutes. I was leading with 9 points to 0 (takedown, side control, back control), but at the end I had no gas (and power in my hands) and she* turned the game to 9:11.

Sounds like my last sexual encounter.

*gender changed.

Back