3 package bombs kill two in last 10 days. Austin - Update: Suspect Exploded

Definitely. Other than this really fucking annoying setback it's baller.

Already did it. Little Rock, Joplin, STL and KC all in about a week.

Well with the rate that Trump supporters are shooting up schools, bombing minorities, shooting up churches, and driving cars through crowds, getting caught trying to blow up the Federal building it should should be any day now.

Fuck...so I missed my chance to throw a rotting eggplant (meaning grenade) in your face.

How was the crowd ?

Fuck...so I missed my chance to throw a rotting eggplant (meaning grenade) in your face.

How was the crowd ?

Really good. The guy who runs it will be hitting me up in a few months for another gig and ended up being offered a show in Nashville out of it.

There was also a lesbian bdsm sex party upstairs the same time the comedy show was going on lol.

So his viewpoints had nothing to do with the bombings? Bombed people for shits and giggles but also just happened to hate gays and abortion? Sounds legit
"Mark Anthony Conditt seemed to fit in. Having been home-schooled, the 23-year-old was close to his family, including his sisters. As he neared graduation, he took a government course at Austin Community College and described himself on a class blog as conservative but 'not that politically inclined.'"

"The public profile he left comprises a series of writings on his political views, socially conservative but far from radical. He opposed abortion and same-sex marriage; he lived on the periphery of a Texas city known as a liberal island in a largely red state. But no evidence so far has emerged of radicalization."

Source for both: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...706877db618_story.html?utm_term=.b1b51426898f

The guy's targets were neither gays nor abortion clinics. His political beliefs seem to have absolutely nothing to do with his acts of violence, as per the article. He was just a nutter.

Really good. The guy who runs it will be hitting me up in a few months for another gig and ended up being offered a show in Nashville out of it.

There was also a lesbian bdsm sex party upstairs the same time the comedy show was going on lol.

Score any strange ?

"Mark Anthony Conditt seemed to fit in. Having been home-schooled, the 23-year-old was close to his family, including his sisters. As he neared graduation, he took a government course at Austin Community College and described himself on a class blog as conservative but 'not that politically inclined.'"

"The public profile he left comprises a series of writings on his political views, socially conservative but far from radical. He opposed abortion and same-sex marriage; he lived on the periphery of a Texas city known as a liberal island in a largely red state. But no evidence so far has emerged of radicalization."

Source for both: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...706877db618_story.html?utm_term=.b1b51426898f

The guy's targets were neither gays nor abortion clinics. His political beliefs seem to have absolutely nothing to do with his acts of violence, as per the article. He was just a nutter.
Class blog was from 2012. It was linked to somewhere in this thread even. Police have the tape where he details each bombing - it will be interesting to see why he claims he targeted the two black households specifically. Did he just pick out a random address out of a phone book?

I did in NOLA and Little Rock, but had to get to KC IN A hurry so missed out.

I'll be back tho.

Use a rubber, scum bag. We're number 1 in STD's. I guess if an untalented hack like Dane Cook can get some poon anybody can. Hehe

I'd say planned bombings are a systematic use of terror, no?

What's the goal that he's using terror to achieve? From what I heard it was a matter of personal gratification from the violent acts. The bombings are more the end than the means. As opposed to OKC where the goal was to push back at the federal government and violence was the means.

Early on the police were saying the bombings were related to a huge drug ring they had recently taken down. I guess that was a leap in the wrong direction?

Use a rubber, scum bag. We're number 1 in STD's. I guess if an untalented hack like Dane Cook can get some poon anybody can. Hehe

Solid heads up lol.

Also I'm a solid bucket list cross off. Like a D list MacGregor.

Definitely. Other than this really fucking annoying setback it's baller.

Already did it. Little Rock, Joplin, STL and KC all in about a week.

Well with the rate that Trump supporters are shooting up schools, bombing minorities, shooting up churches, and driving cars through crowds, getting caught trying to blow up the Federal building it should should be any day now.

Well, you have to admit that the mad bomber liked diversity. He bombed blacks, Latinos and whites.

And the rates that blacks are shooting each other they are basically doing the work of asshole white nationalists.

Well, you have to admit that the mad bomber liked diversity. He bombed blacks, Latinos and whites.

And the rates that blacks are shooting each other they are basically doing the work of asshole white nationalists.

Didn't the two white people bombed trip the wire?

The dude was a hyper conservative bomber. Anti abortion, anti gay marriage, is racist so far fetched? God damn I wish that loser was still alive (maimed) so he could suffer the rest of his life.

The difference between this guy and gang members is the nature of the targets. Gang members don't inspire terror when targeted kills go down. Most people can safely ignore it if not involved in the lifestyle.

I don't think citizens of a community, where say, a drive by shooting goes down, can safely ignore it.

"Nobody panic. The bullets that flew over your head, weren't directly aimed at you. It's fine. Everything is fine."

I mean, c'mon. There's a reason why nobody wants to live in those shithole neighborhoods. It's because they're "terrified" that they might get caught in the crossfire, among other things. Gang violence most certainly inspires terror.

Last edited:

The dude was a hyper conservative bomber. Anti abortion, anti gay marriage, is racist so far fetched? God damn I wish that loser was still alive (maimed) so he could suffer the rest of his life.

LOL. He bombed two white people, but in your mind that fact doesn't matter because you want him to be racist? You think he bombed white people by accident?

lmao, some of you Leftists think of the funniest shit.

"He was a racist bomber targeting minorities!"

But two white people were bombed...

"But trip wire bro!"

LOL. He bombed two white people, but in your mind that fact doesn't matter because you want him to be racist? You think he bombed white people by accident?

lmao, some of you Leftists think of the funniest shit.

"He was a racist bomber targeting minorities!"

But two white people were bombed...

"But trip wire bro!"

Motherfucker do you know what a question mark means? That's a legit question. The bombs that killed people were sent to minorities, the bombs that hurt whites may have been an accidental triggering, that's why I ask.

He's another broken conservative youth. Like so many of the terrorists and killers we've seen.

So according to you, anyone who is against killing unborn children and holds a Christian view of marriage is “hyper conservative”?

How would it ever be possible for someone like you to have a productive discussion with someone who doesn’t hold your exact world views and preexisting opinions?

I agree that I wish this particular piece of shit could suffer longer, but not sure your two moderate right data points are enough to pin down the ideology and motivations of a killer

I am of course very curious to see what the investigation reveals in terms of a potential motivation, I just don’t think we’re at a point to call it with any certainty right now

Motherfucker do you know what a question mark means? That's a legit question. The bombs that killed people were sent to minorities, the bombs that hurt whites may have been an accidental triggering, that's why I ask.

He's another broken conservative youth. Like so many of the terrorists and killers we've seen.
"But trip wire bro!"

KH8XT1s.png

Class blog was from 2012. It was linked to somewhere in this thread even. Police have the tape where he details each bombing - it will be interesting to see why he claims he targeted the two black households specifically. Did he just pick out a random address out of a phone book?
I don't know. Might have been neighborhood driven, as in, "This is the section of town that I'm going to target," but that's speculation. It could be totally random. It could also be a red herring, trying to get police to look into active racist groups in the area while he goes by unnoticed. It's impossible to say until the information actually comes out, and that's kind of my point. Everything now is just speculation from people who want the story to fit the narrative in their own minds. We should avoid that mental pitfall.

Edit: He also bombed white people. The guy may not have had any political motivations. He might have just been a nutty asshole. There are all sorts of fucked up people in the world.

Back